Ronnie Peay Aka Hornets Nest Wheel Scam!(a Scam Dont Buy! - For Your Information Only)

wow Australia is a free country? Cuss the United States isn't. lol

It's free in the way that if you state your opinion, you won't get sued. But if you state your opinion on the fucking State Government forcing councils to merge, you get fined or, if you work for the council or are a recognised councillor, you are fired. Free? If it's stolen ;)

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

DAMN! I just noticed this thread has almost 6500 views on it with only 212 replies! One of our most active topics, & I'm glad it is ---gotta get the word out on this Mufugga. :o

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

There are posts like this on 10 other forums.

Ronnie has taken lot of people for a lot of money.

There are also a few posts from people who live in his area that claim recently that they got their money or product back but notice that their status is "noob" and only 1 or 2 posts.

Some one said this is Ronnie or his friends just trying to down play this whole thing and getting people to beleive more people got their product or money then really did.

I've been in the 12volt business for more then 25 years and have seen these scams many, many times.

Either way, if it seems too good to be true...it almost always is!

so what if i called paypal 24871032750 times i got my $1,100 back.

**** this is a good time right now oh my lord i feel so **** good.

oh boy you dont know how much i prayed today, even though this had to take a back seat to my sick cousin.

im still out of $200 but i dont give a ****, i got back $1,100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you paypal for the reversal!!!!!!!! without them messing up and giving VJ back money, who filed after me, i dont think this would have been possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived