Sonic Electronix

do not hook up just one coil of a DVC sub

do not expect stock electrical to keep up with amps above 1k wrms

learn the lingo

Explain to me why you cannot do this? As long as you aren't putting 500 watts rms to a 500 watts rms sub that is DVC then whats the problem? 200-250 RMS to one coil? You saying you can't do this?

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

You will get more voltage drop if u add a cap, so don't waste money on a cap.

Not necassarily. A cap will smooth out the voltage ripples and such.

Use a cap if you got a powerful enough electrical charging system.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Because it gives us bassheads a bad name, however if there is some kid with his 2 Sony Xplods, with the volume maxed out playing some distorted ass Lil Wayne song, I will have no problem putting him in his place.

lmao I'm mad I run into kids like that all the time

TΣÅM DΣÅDLY HΣRTZ

6z2yymtijk.jpgg3ryycie6g.jpgxq0mqupa2h.jpg

Don't put connect the negative and positive together

Don't mix different sub into one box

Don't mix different mono amp to power one sub

etc..........

Dont go midget tossing with your subs full blast, it messed up your concentration :lol:

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683

http://www.myspace.com/torque150

TeamDeadlyHertz-loburbon.png

Dont automatically assume you know everything

Dont try using power wire from one install in a different car (Its always best to start out with fresh stuff so you have the right length!)

Dont use a box built for woofer A for Woofer B (its always best to start out with a fresh box built for that woofer, that way it will sound better, because woofer A could sound extremely loud in the box, whereas Woofer B could seem like a bigger woofer but barely bump in the box.) <didnt mean like bigger in diameter>

Dont use LEGACY/PYRAMID/PYLE!

Dont think you can get a very high end sub/amp for a very low cost, You pay for quality when it comes to audio!

Dont think just because one guys doing it that it automatically makes it ok, get more than one point in before you do something (much like how I ask about equipment before I buy it!!)

Dont bump in YOUR neighborhood! (I know everyone on here can agree with me on that!)

Dont bump in a parking lot if you plan on going in a store! (Like the above post but more likely to happen)

Dont show your shit off at school, thats how stuff disapeers (my friend dan got a radio without a faceplate stolen out of his car, now he takes the whole HU out when he goes in and just leaves it in his locker, lol)

Dont make the same mistakes I did! (like, everything above, but hey this proves one very crucial thing, you learn as you go, and I know EVERYBODY on here including Meade will agree with that!)

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

Don't purchase Pups unless experienced

thats rule number one

Because it gives us bassheads a bad name, however if there is some kid with his 2 Sony Xplods, with the volume maxed out playing some distorted ass Lil Wayne song, I will have no problem putting him in his place.

YEUPP!

Also what you put in is what you get out, so don't expect to put in a little and get alot out(I've learned this with my first system)

I know if I ever find out you were messing with my 17yr old daughter, i'm diggin' off in that ass and then your next post will be asking for tips on how to remove my size 12 shoes from your ass.

Open Up The Trunk

Pioneer P6000Ub H.U.

Sundown Saz-1500D

Hifonics ZXi 4410

12" Directed SX12D4 (x2)

12" 1500rms Sub x1

Front - Powerbass 4XL-65-92 Mids

Rear - Cadence 6.5" Mids

Electrical Under Construction

Check Me Out(CarAudio Vids)

Official Feedback Thread

Check Out My Music Page