DC Sound Lab Jeep Part III - <154.4 Bass Race>

Joe hooked it up i was trippin on the layout and if the baskets would touch but the slight recess seems like itll do the trick :)

the shell gets hung out about 8 inches into the jeep, so we will have to 45 the corners of the box to help clearance some of the "opening" on the jeep. It could go in but it would need to be pushed with a forklift hahaha.

So far there is hope of having it playing by sunday (i get a bad work schedule graveyard 6 days a week starting monday)

ill throw this up here real quick like, thank you joe, drew, and mr.rusty for getting the jeep this far!!! got a ways to go but damn it might just happen :D

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

It's pretty solid mayne. It's a little late to do anymore routering, so that'll happen in the morning. Should be all good to go by the time you get here to pick it up. :D

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

YOU ANIMALS!!

i knew Preston would come back with some serious bass, after decommissioning the exploder, and redoing the jeep.

im too excited for the videos!

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

yeee! im tryin to order rear springs for the jeep but they are 7-10 days out i have to cancel my first order and reorder with 4 wheel parts :(

but got the darvex order in fo shoe :)

you ordering them from the one in sac?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

your inverting them? why do you always do that? lol

i think your going to want the extra air space in the middle. pressure on the back woofers may be a problem.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Inverted...lol

If P inverts them after I went through all the trouble to counter sink, I will shank him with a rusty spoon.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Archived