DC Sound Lab Jeep Part III - <154.4 Bass Race>

I gots a question..

are you going to upgrade your mids and highs or are those CDT's not being pushed to their limits?

I find it hard to believe that 12 15's won't drown out 2 sets of 3 way components but thats just me :D

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

well your a bit behind but i have 10" custom celestions in the doors for 50-500hz, and a pair of my 6.5" midranges, only thing cdt is the crossover for midrange/tweet and the tweeters, i think here soon ill run active if we can hammer out my 360.2 noise for tweets will be most likely morel 200w

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

well your a bit behind but i have 10" custom celestions in the doors for 50-500hz, and a pair of my 6.5" midranges, only thing cdt is the crossover for midrange/tweet and the tweeters, i think here soon ill run active if we can hammer out my 360.2 noise for tweets will be most likely morel 200w

I fail!

alright well keep doing what you are doing and I'll just watch :)

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

I heard something about videos

??

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

welp even with precision drilling the 1/32" of play in the tnuts are making it impossible to mount, theres simply not enough "slop" for any adjustment....i see 96 spax screws going in here in about 10 minutes!

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

Archived