DC Sound Lab Jeep Part III - <154.4 Bass Race>

no sir, no time alignment not even phase adjusting the amps or anything just havent had time to play with it much..

also no roll up black cherokee doors in pick n pull :(

looks like i will have to try to reinforce, and/or repair mine somehow.

it also appears i need about 3 more 4kw amps :) woofers are putting in work, but dont even sweat near peak with a clean signal, i think i could put another 6k on them and still be fine.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

yes more power is always good

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

it also appears i need about 3 more 4kw amps :) woofers are putting in work, but dont even sweat near peak with a clean signal, i think i could put another 6k on them and still be fine.

hows the rise with the new amps?

sounds like the subs still arent seeing rated power

B)

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

p check out car-part.com no joke they have every car part physically imaginable. but if you do decide to reinforce you might as well just weld some square steel tubing to the doors lol :pardon:

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

hey bro i can go take a look for you tomorrow at the sac auction place, but its as rare as seeing elvis with some tsns's so maybe i shouldnt

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

• 1 month later...

welll forgot about the thread ill have pictures up tomorrow...

so far ive sold 1 amp out of the jeep. i have 2 in it but am looking to sell them 2 very soon. the power steering pump went out tonight...so i think its time to add a automatic tensioner and possibly another ad244 on the drivers side of the engine. that in conjunctions with removal of the power steering should tie it over for awhile.

Nick shipped me some stiffer front lift springs that need to go on also..

hopefully i will save enough money in alaska for a few months i will be able to come back and make some necessary changes to the jeep.

all of which cost money, fiberglass supplies cost money, adding more alternators...yup u guessed it. 3 9kw amps? yea thats a bit spendy...

also need a total rewire. and new brakes.

good thing i got a few years to play with this pig :popcorn:

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

just went ahead and dropped in a new 70$ power steering pump just to get her back on the road, also today i got the front springs in, all new lug nuts, and tomorrow i will be putting brand new front pads and turning the rotors. might pull the back drums off and replace all new hardware and pads if needed :)

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

Archived