tooshort transaction

i said all i needed to say the first post's.

I'm not gonna sit here and dwell on it.

after what chode posted tbh I really don't give a fuck . He must be as blind as half of you .

there isnt a damn thing wrong with the sub from that video ..... he posted but yet chode still wants me to send him money !

I am not the scammer here people really really need to look at the video and the pics. the claim was filed because HE SAID IT WAS DAMAGED !

I'm gonna be honest here !

I am not refunding him SHIT ! for one he paid seventy for the sub . which is like $1,000.00 cheaper than brand new !

And As I ask him before IF I offered to pay the repair bill for the sub him ship it to TREO and I would Pay for it .

He wouldn't Even answer my Question He just Wanted the damn money . but on here its a front he care's so much about gettin it "fixed"

You can call me a scammer you can call him a scammer . Facts Are he didn't even ask to have insurance put on it ! I did it myself.

I could have left it at the regular insurance rate $100.00 and lol . wow would we be sitting here now.

facts

he didnt ask for the insurance or pay for it .... I DID !

So you can ban me you can remove me !

But tbh i am straight SICK of his put on a front ASS !

So what if i got money for the insurance .... Some Idiot on here stated I Commit fraud on fed-ex ...... >>>>> HEY DUMB ASS !

I was not the one with the phoney ass pics of a tweaked gasket crying for claim money that You didnt ask for or pay for !

If i hadnt insured it the standard rate of a $100 is all he would have got anyways . that would have been his $70.00 back WOW .

but if You actually heard phone conversations between him and I. You would totally understand were i am coming from !

think about this ....

You won a $1000.00 Sub for $70.00 ----- and your gonna bitch about getting a tweaked gasket replaced . there isn't a thing wrong with this sub .

thats why i am refusing to refund SHIT !

So take it how you want call me what you want .

But truthfully and obviously your blind as hell .

95 Civic Coupe

Pioneer AVH-P7600DVD

Kinetik HC-1200 In Front

Kinetik HC-2000 In Rear

Memphis 16-MCA3004

2 X Memphis 16-MCD1000 With Maxxsonics MLX-100

2 X DC LVL 4 XL 12's

Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS In Door's

Kenwood KFC-6982ie In Rear Deck

All Memphis Wire/Rca's and misc.

tooshort.png

724920892.png

this is still going on?? lol i went through the album and only see the gasket warped the frame in your picks look fine..unless i missed one pic ill look again. im sure treo will send you a new gasket... wheres the pic of it mounted to a board havent seen that yet... are you scared to mount it ????? ok just looked again every pic that up that shows warpage or whatever you want to call it is the gasket big deal...... you still got a working sub for $70.. cosmetic flaw oh no..... i say beofore tooshort gets banned or whatvever take a pic of the sub mounted with and without the gasket so we can see if the frame is bent..... if the frame is not bent and its the gasket i think the guy complaining should get a vacation just my 2 cents and too short should get an apology... Shit ill refund your 70 pay you shippinh and insurance and ill take the sub

Edited by CstrokerV

this is still going on?? lol i went through the album and only see the gasket warped the frame in your picks look fine..unless i missed one pic ill look again. im sure treo will send you a new gasket... wheres the pic of it mounted to a board havent seen that yet... are you scared to mount it ????? ok just looked again every pic that up that shows warpage or whatever you want to call it is the gasket big deal...... you still got a working sub for $70.. cosmetic flaw oh no..... i say beofore tooshort gets banned or whatvever take a pic of the sub mounted with and without the gasket so we can see if the frame is bent..... if the frame is not bent and its the gasket i think the guy complaining should get a vacation just my 2 cents and too short should get an apology... Shit ill refund your 70 pay you shippinh and insurance and ill take the sub

Your .02 doesn't matter.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

finally someone see's eye to eye !

wow tbh also i forgot to mention........

HE GOT THAT SUB 2 MONTHS AGO.....

AND JUST NOW GONNA TEST IT !LMAO

95 Civic Coupe

Pioneer AVH-P7600DVD

Kinetik HC-1200 In Front

Kinetik HC-2000 In Rear

Memphis 16-MCA3004

2 X DC LVL 4 XL 12's

tooshort.png

724920892.png

So how much money did you end up making on your raffle then? I buy and sell alot and the insurance is not to cover the buyer its to cover the seller. If you ship something and it shows up not as advertised now there are grounds for reimbursement to the buyer. At least from an honest seller's perspective. My problem is not if the woofer works or does not work. My problem is your attitude and the fact that you got what you were asking for out of it and then the fedex claim as well. Once the raffle ended and he was named the winner, he is now the rightful owner of that merchandise. The claim money should go to him. If in fact there is nothing wrong with the woofer it is fraud. You received money by deceiving fedex into believing that merchandise was damaged in shipping.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

So how much money did you end up making on your raffle then? I buy and sell alot and the insurance is not to cover the buyer its to cover the seller. If you ship something and it shows up not as advertised now there are grounds for reimbursement to the buyer. At least from an honest seller's perspective. My problem is not if the woofer works or does not work. My problem is your attitude and the fact that you got what you were asking for out of it and then the fedex claim as well. Once the raffle ended and he was named the winner, he is now the rightful owner of that merchandise. The claim money should go to him. If in fact there is nothing wrong with the woofer it is fraud. You received money by deceiving fedex into believing that merchandise was damaged in shipping.

in fact i didnt decieve shit..... i went by what pictures he sent me..... he even talked with them on the phone.

my point is why if indeed the sub isnt damaged he gets the money from insurance i paid for.....

when i told him i was shipping it out the next day. he told me "OK" he didnt mention insurance or not shit ! i didnt have to put nothing on it considering i let it go for not even a tenth of its value. but i did being nice. but the more and more i looked at the picture's and then he posts a video. there isnt shit wrong with it..

and hell who comitted fraud hell.....its been 2 months and he hasnt even tested it....

oh yeah my attitude...... please do me a favor and STFU hows that for an attitude. besides you say my attitude have you seen that video.

Edited by Tooshort064

95 Civic Coupe

Pioneer AVH-P7600DVD

Kinetik HC-1200 In Front

Kinetik HC-2000 In Rear

Memphis 16-MCA3004

2 X DC LVL 4 XL 12's

tooshort.png

724920892.png

you missed my point completely stop being so defensive and think things through. If you had not insured it and it arrived not as described. Who is at fault? Him for not asking for it or you for not covering your ass? You got what you were asking out of it for the raffle. Is this really worth slaughtering your name on all the audio forums for buying and selling? You do realize that this is a bad deal right? Regardless of who is trying to fuck who. All it takes is one finger pointing at you to make people label you a dirtbag. It sucks but hey its what happens. You wont be able to sell anything because everyone will be wondering if they are taking the shaft.

I do feel that there should be a video posted of the woofer working and the gasket completely removed btw.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I have been asking for a video for 2 months .......

but its just now happening.

your missing the point . if you sell a item to someone the they say its damaged and havent even tested it then wtf ?

hell i ask him if the sub had coil rub and he said no .... so obviously the sub is playing.

and btw i am not responsible for idiotic testing. the sub was made for tone burps not music. thats why the gap is so large. if he fucks it during testing its not my fault.

that sub only seen 600 rms for 20 mins before i raffled it . so there couldnt be a damn thing wrong with the coils.

95 Civic Coupe

Pioneer AVH-P7600DVD

Kinetik HC-1200 In Front

Kinetik HC-2000 In Rear

Memphis 16-MCA3004

2 X DC LVL 4 XL 12's

tooshort.png

724920892.png

Scroll to the bottom and read the RED box

http://www.treoonline.com/csx.html

playing music through this sub even with just 1000 rms can damage it .....

thats why i raffled it cause you cannot use it for a daily driver.

95 Civic Coupe

Pioneer AVH-P7600DVD

Kinetik HC-1200 In Front

Kinetik HC-2000 In Rear

Memphis 16-MCA3004

2 X DC LVL 4 XL 12's

tooshort.png

724920892.png