$17.99 Stinger volt meters w/ FREE shipping

k3n12ock

I'd rather know what voltage my rear batts are dropping to rather then the voltage right at the amp. I don't think that it's going to matter all that much though where you put the + to weather it be right at the amp input or at the rear battery + terminal. The wire going from the batt to the amp shouldn't be that long anyway so the voltage should be about the exact same at both places.

Now if you were to measure the front batts and rear batts there is going to be a difference. I've done this in my car with a dmm on the front batts and had 12.8 volts on a burp before I added my alt. Then measured at the rear batts same volume and everything and got 12.4 volts. That is a .4 volt drop over about 12 feet of power wire. If you do the same measurement of let's say 12"-18" of wire from the rear batt to the amp it shouldn't be really any drop at all.

So what I'm saying is that it shouldn't matter where it goes since the two are only a short distance apart with little to no resistance between them.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

so should i hook mine to my rear battery or the front one?

my rear battery is just behind my seat so i can access it faster, or run wires to my front battery and put it somewere up front?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i can agree that if you have a rear batt then to hook it up to that over the front batt (thats what i have always done)

and never to the headunit

according to the auction:

this is a 1 day sale only!

so jump on it quick

they have done this for the past month at least

my gf got me one for 17.99 two weeks ago

its 17.99 for 1 day sale, 22 for regular auction for some reason

we need a picture thread of these installed specifically for all the meters bought today, lol

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Archived