$17.99 Stinger volt meters w/ FREE shipping

k3n12ock

So...my Bonneville has a voltage meter in the DIC. I get drop down to about 12.5 on bass heavy songs at full tilt. Is the stock VM showing me my voltage at the alt? Or the battery (which is under the back seat)? I'm just wondering whether there would be much purpose to getting this. My factory VM seems pretty responsive, but if this one would work better I'd consider getting it for $18.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

Bought mine earlier and just got an email saying it had shipped. wow.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

damn treo paid 30 bucks from darvex

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

hey guys a couple tips on these things

1) check you voltage with an accurate DMM (a fluke for example) and then set the voltage meter to what the DMM says. there is a small knob under the cover to adjust the gauge

2) hook it straight to your battery with the remote (turn-on) hooked to your ignition or radio

don't hook it up off of a fuse box or anything because you will read what the volts in the fuse box are instead of the volts of the actual battery

3) put some tint on the inside of the screen, it will make a night and day difference in getting rid of the glare and will make it look alot nicer

i've had mine almost 2 years now and i love it.

I like the blue glare at night :)

It's nice how it lights up my car so I can look through CD's in my glove compartment.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

i just bought one and apparently 2 other people, 45 blue ones left

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

i have a red one... but it doesnt match my headunit display and my bassknob LED.. lol.. so i bought a blue one...

personally i wire to the amp... because i until i get my alt... i dnt want voltage to drop below 12v goin into the amp...

My first truck... My first Real build...

*Update 8/9/10 DC Power 270xp Alt is In!!!*

1997 Toyota T-100 DC Level 5 18" in a T-line

Everybody wants their system to be....

1. Cheap

2. Reliable

3. Loud

...you can only pick two.

micahmye hertz pack

Archived