Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I would do Wheels (24s) Sound and if theres money left Interior :unknw:

Posted

theres a couple chargers out here with 22's and 24's imo they look good so if you go that route hook up the suspension abit!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Posted
Why wait til Feb.?? lol

if i paint it now then then ill still be using it as a daily drive and that = no good im going to buy another car in feb so hense the wait and my cars all black now its going to be a totally different color cant have the guts black and the out side white .And i know what cha think just get it all done at the same time well rims are 2200 paint is 3400 guts are 3k so you see ...............

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Posted
theres a couple chargers out here with 22's and 24's imo they look good so if you go that route hook up the suspension abit!

yea iim going to bag it this summer .......................i hope

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Posted

yeah get rims dont get lambo doors (un blots lambo doors off the navi) sunroof will bring u major problems get some 24's and maybe tint all around?

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2301 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...