I can assure you the news only gives civilians only half the story. I was there and i can tell you there are some bad apples, but i would like to see these people that are whining about it live in baghdad or anywhere in a warzone for a year, and we will see what kind of "good" decisions they make. might not seem right to you while your sitting at home in your chair, but when your patroling streets in a landfill with people shooting at you, "good" desicion making is not always possible, its your training and instincts that are in charge.

p.s. when i say i was there i don't mean when the tank did that, i mean i was in iraq. to be exact the first time for 12 months and 3 days, the second time was 9 months 8 days, when i was sent back for and accident that injured me in our motorpool.

2000 2dr blazer

15" diamond audio d3

4 cubic ft. tuned @ 32hz (slot port, sub back, port back)

debating on a wall or no wall.

Shay-kee

They cant arrest these guys because then they fill up our jails and if they leave them with the iraqui jails then they get released. Perfect way to stop them from looting although it seems out of hand. And what everyone else is right, they could use them for car bombs and i sure as hell wouldnt want me or my buddies to die because of a cheap kmove like that.

12 RE audio X series 12's

4 gauge wiring to back batt (soon to be 0 gauge)

0 gauge from batt to amp

kinetik 1800 in back

clarion cx-200 HU

SPL 3000 wired at 2 ohms

8 Re 6.5 full range speakers

Re Xt 800.4 4 channel amplifier

Autopager car alarm

lets put it this way, in ohio if you get caught poaching deer or any other animal while in a vehicle, they confiscate your vehicle, and weapons. smashing your car because you stole something from the us during war time and all they loose is their car. i would say their lucky.

2000 2dr blazer

15" diamond audio d3

4 cubic ft. tuned @ 32hz (slot port, sub back, port back)

debating on a wall or no wall.

Shay-kee

• 3 weeks later...

I think the car was just a cab and the cab driver didnt know the people he was transporting had stolen their possessions. So the army just crushed that guys only means of a job because they thought he was looting....this is why we have terrorist. Im sorry but if our government did some shit like that to me aint no doubt id start droppin bodies. So if i wouldnt want that done to me i be damned if i would want it to happen to someone else, so i say our governmental control over iraq is way too crooked way to fucked up and it isnt the troops fault, their just taking orders. So i put the fault on those giving the orders (whoever they may be).

I think the car was just a cab and the cab driver didnt know the people he was transporting had stolen their possessions. So the army just crushed that guys only means of a job because they thought he was looting....this is why we have terrorist. Im sorry but if our government did some shit like that to me aint no doubt id start droppin bodies. So if i wouldnt want that done to me i be damned if i would want it to happen to someone else, so i say our governmental control over iraq is way too crooked way to fucked up and it isnt the troops fault, their just taking orders. So i put the fault on those giving the orders (whoever they may be).

Iraq is pretty much lawless. Taht guy would just go steal another cab and go back to work.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Iraq is pretty much lawless. Taht guy would just go steal another cab and go back to work.

Well now your just assuming. Maybe he was trying to abide by the force from America but got lost in the communication because were yelling at them in english..but watever.

Well now your just assuming. Maybe he was trying to abide by the force from America but got lost in the communication because were yelling at them in english..but watever.

Do you have any idea of my history? I spent 8 yrs in the Marine Corps as an active duty Marine. I lost more friends that I knew personally over there than I'd care to think of. That includes a cousin and the guy who slept next to me through boot camp. Now tell me again, am I assuming?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

For those of you not in the military, don't hate on soldiers/Marines/anybody for carrying out a bizzare order. Direct orders are given by officers and lawful orders are given by senior ranks. If these orders are issued in a combat zone, and you don't follow it, you are considered the enemy and your unit has the right to apprehend you or take you out if they feel there is hostile intent. I'm speaking for all branches when I say this.

The camera crews pick and pull snippets from a 30 minute interview/video to make an interesting story and narrate it accordingly. Unless you are trained to answer the questions or supply interesting (not incriminating) footage to meet their agenda, you should not be involved. I do think that we need more public affairs training however. It would resolve a lot of this media spin bullshit.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Do you have any idea of my history? I spent 8 yrs in the Marine Corps as an active duty Marine. I lost more friends that I knew personally over there than I'd care to think of. That includes a cousin and the guy who slept next to me through boot camp. Now tell me again, am I assuming?

I did not tell you to go the Marines, Nor did i tell the Marines to go to iraq. I apologize for the things you had to see and for the things you had to go thru. I, myself will never know how much pain you have felt but dont let the pain block your view of whats right and whats wrong. The only way to make a right decision about any situation dealing with 2 partys is to clearly understand both perspectives. And if you assume something about the other party you are making them out to be something they are not, and you are basing your decisions off of an assumption. And that is wrong.

Archived