Sonic Electronix

Damn too bad you guys dont live here in the southwest right now as im on this im in el paso texas (about 10 mins away from juarez mexico). There is always crx's for sale from here to phoenix arizona I see new listings almost everyday on craigslist.

steven.jpg

back in my high school days.......all CRX's and 300z's all got 1 18" Cerwin Vega STROKER, on a US Amps vlx400 or US800 :D . Kinda throws your 1000watt limit out the window, but JUST SAYIN BRO........!!!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

lol ya I just wanna stay in those classes I stated and hopefully hit some good number. I love bass but my infiniti was 50000 dollars brand new so i dont wanna tear it up anymore with the systems so im only using the rex to compete now.

steven.jpg

here is a couple pics and YES THATS THE REAL MILAGE BOUGHT FROM OLD LADY. She gave the car to her son, but he was too embarassed to drive it she said so he had it for 3 months then gave it back once she posted the ad to sell it I bought it. Hope you like. DSC02673.jpgDSC02674.jpgDSC02675.jpgDSC02676.jpgDSC02677.jpg

steven.jpg

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you give for it?

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you give for it?

You sure you wanna hear this. Okay well she had just put on a new timing belt new tires new breaks a tune up. Well she was pretty desperate to sell it at the time. So I offered her 1500 cash. She took it.

steven.jpg

LOL 90k miles and the heater controls broken?

Dang that must be one of hondas biggest failures.. The damn heater knob always seems to break!!

Nope the heater works great and the ac just the face is cracked, but I agree the damn heater blower and the core itself suck I have replaced many in my time with honda. Only work needs done is a bigger alt, however im replacing the starter and drive belts right just because I already had them on hand brand new. Its just so cold its taking me a couple hours to get it done.

steven.jpg

Archived