Jump to content

When my Car burnt down.. Pics/Video inside


Recommended Posts

Posted

This is my car that my son was driving. He just got back from the video store renting games and parked at his friends house. A couple minutes later his friends dad went outside to have a smoke and as soon as he got out side he yelled back at them to call the fire department. My son called me saying the car was on fire and I though he was kidding me then I knew he was serious so I went to the location where he was to find this. The pictures were taken a day later at the tow yard, I wanted pictures to show the insurance company.

1997 Grand Prix GTP with all the options and it was a two door..

Ironically a week later I get something in the mail from GM for a recall notice that these cars had with the fuel line in the engine compartment never the less that is what happened... The fuel line ruptured and caught the whole engine compartment on fire. Nobody was in the car when it burnt thank God.

burn3.jpg

burn2.jpg

IMG_4415.jpg

IMG_4428.jpg

burn6.jpg

burn5.jpg

burn4.jpg

Posted

holly crap

thank god no one was hurt

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

________________________________________________________________________

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Posted

yes that is totalled.

my boy had a GP just like that that caught on fire about 9 years ago same thing but less damage

glad noone was hurt

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Posted

Wow that would suck! Luckily no one was hurt!

Be glad it wasn't as bad as this Monte Carlo SS:

l_95e475bc7fb9491f9f2d3735fc554293.jpg

l_eefd2fae191146c0b09a101c5452f109.jpg

l_71a02a54f9824a0488b56e7b6dd3c080.jpg

l_32d28af8e48e4a9284dd2eb4ce424d27.jpg

l_de68a053cf7942aa87dd2c4e17408766.jpg

l_67b395b13cf645dcb6252235ebc4349b.jpg

Derp.

Posted

That sucks...GM better take responsibility

Those GTP's are nice...

LOL I like how the pics of the SS are from the back lookin all sexy then bam haha

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

I got a video of it somewhere.. the guys neighbor took video of it with his phone camera. Not great quality but you can see it.

Posted
That sucks...GM better take responsibility

Those GTP's are nice...

LOL I like how the pics of the SS are from the back lookin all sexy then bam haha

Ya I posted them in that order for that reason lol

But that GTP was a beautiful looking car before. GM should be responsible for it.

Derp.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4731 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...