Long road to 6 older style btl's

he's gonna run 4 BTLs, not 6

check on caraudio.com sale section, i seen some triple stracks there

P.S.

how many alt and battery's are you putting in?

hes running 4 til he gets 6. so it will be 6 on 14k reading > joo, and i sure hope he does have the elec. to back that amp up or BYE BYE it goes

I got a bunch but sorry I will not sell to you

Good luck your gonna need more power than that one amp

Also you can still order triple stacked btl's from Fi

Did not know that thanks man. I am burying the hatchet. 09 is done 2010 is a brand new year

Those are sold

Lol@ alpine.... but good luck with that u should get a little thump until u put some real power to them

Yeah and 3500 watts per sub on good electrical is more than a little thump IMO on the 4 18" BTL setup

call me a noob but whats wrong with 14k on 6 btls

It will only be 14k on 4 btl's

isnt there like 3 btl 18's older triple stack in the for sale forums right now? :01nocomment8so:

2 are sold and one is too high and too much work when I can just look harder and longer. IMO 500 bucks for an older style btl it too much (including shipping and recone)

I have yet to see that amp push over 10k watts in real world applications so it will be less than rms

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=64675

^^^^^ man that was hard to find LOL

That is sold and even 10000/4 2500 per sub. not too bad

he's gonna run 4 BTLs, not 6

check on caraudio.com sale section, i seen some triple stracks there

P.S.

how many alt and battery's are you putting in?

I am thinking 10 pm 3100's by the end of the build

hes running 4 til he gets 6. so it will be 6 on 14k reading > joo, and i sure hope he does have the elec. to back that amp up or BYE BYE it goes

O yes sir I won't skimp on the electrical

lol why is the pics dated a month ago?

good to actually see stuff tho

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

im tell u 2 unihorses and cash for 4 btls cant go wrong.... if ur looking for that 158.8 hhaha

sub look good get to buildin

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

lol why is the pics dated a month ago?

good to actually see stuff tho

WOW I did this today and forgot that it was january

im tell u 2 unihorses and cash for 4 btls cant go wrong.... if ur looking for that 158.8 hhaha

sub look good get to buildin

Yes sir thanks, I want 161 dbeez lol

So when is the actual build gonna start?? When you upgrade from the 4 18s to 6 18s what are you gonna do as far as power?? Just sticking with the single Stetsom amp or gonna buy new amps??

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

when are you going to get the "alpine jr." license plate? :rofl:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

So when is the actual build gonna start?? When you upgrade from the 4 18s to 6 18s what are you gonna do as far as power?? Just sticking with the single Stetsom amp or gonna buy new amps??

Seeing how I now work at lowes and income tax is around the corner I will have to say in about a month, but I will start the box asap. I will be running 3 stetsom 14k's when I get all 6. (Won't be overkill seeing as to how I will be setting the gains right, paying attention to imp rise, and doing a BIG upgrade on the electrical.

when are you going to get the "alpine jr." license plate? :rofl:

Who is that? I am tripleb45 and that is who I will be. If anything tripleb45 jr. I am not another hugger the ONLY reason I am SETTLING with 4 btl's is because I want to begin on my build.

Archived