lmao at filing a complaint. That will do nothing.

Sometimes I just file a complaint for fun. Doesn't do anything. Just let it be, I mean it's XBL for gods sake.

It actually does, I got suspended for something I had in my bio a few months ago, I quoted a line from Robot Chicken, but I did not see anything from it till a few months it had been out of my bio.

Also it has less chance of working if you one of those people that has everyone on your freinds list file a complaint on them, then they think you just have a personal grudge and disregard your complaint.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I've gotten so tired of it that I only use my headset if I'm in a party with people I know.

And in MW2, where you can't use XBL parties, I just mute everybody except for the people in my game party.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Most of the time when people talk shit i just tell them to come talk to me face to face, WHEN their balls drop... then i tell them in the same sentence im muting them, and just take my headset off... its pretty funny even if you dont mute them to hear their reactions..

I really love the assholes who talk all the shit, then you end up doing better and they STILL talk shit, like what else do you want from me? i already beat your ass once, you want another one? LOL

Edited by Army_guy614

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Complaints really worked...my homeboy said he beasted on ppl in MW2 and they went on filed a complaint on him so he had to change his email account to play Live...

Little kids are horrible though...only time I use the headset is if my friend is playing with me or else I leave it off...but of course I still hear them through the tv w/ their high pitched ass voice saying "blah blah blah aldhflejwod"

Haven't come across any racists yet...some ppl take the game way to serious, my friend had just got the game a couple days ago and never plays these types of games and we were in the same lobby and some douches were talking shit cuz he wasn't getting any kills, cmon now, you see he's a Lvl 1 so he's just starting out...

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I totally get what your saying. But when someone comes up with something clever before you do.. You can't be mad at em. Just make one better. Its not about racism. That's what's fucked up about everything. It's always about racism. Come on man. Your better than that. Who gives a shit about who says this and who does what? It's a free country. People do what they want. If its such a crime. Let someone who can actually do something about it fix it. Stop bringing it up and starting a bull shit argument about it. Someone can tell me i'm a cracker, or a honkey and i could give a shit less. Doesn't matter how old, young, what color, or race you are. I'm not mad or angry just trying to stress the point. For instance. If someone says something about your mom on xbl.. Do you get mad? Do you cry? What do you do? Not a fucking thing. Not cause your a pussy, or because you suck at life. It's because you know its stupid and a joke. If it was in real life, you might actually stand up for yourself. So really your wasting your time caring about something that doesn't matter. If its not directed towards you get the fuck over it!

I care because the only way, short of self defense, I am ever going to punch somebody in the face or use violence or do anything other than sit on the couch and be a lazy piece of shit... is when I encounter somebody being bullied or picked on.

This includes people that are absent and not there to accept the abuse, I just happen to have a thing for the under dog and most minorities definately qualify as an underdog, especially the Jews because, while many are my friends they only make up about .02% of the world.

If nobody sticks up for the underdog the world become shitty, fast.

images-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I totally get what your saying. But when someone comes up with something clever before you do.. You can't be mad at em. Just make one better. Its not about racism. That's what's fucked up about everything. It's always about racism. Come on man. Your better than that. Who gives a shit about who says this and who does what? It's a free country. People do what they want. If its such a crime. Let someone who can actually do something about it fix it. Stop bringing it up and starting a bull shit argument about it. Someone can tell me i'm a cracker, or a honkey and i could give a shit less. Doesn't matter how old, young, what color, or race you are. I'm not mad or angry just trying to stress the point. For instance. If someone says something about your mom on xbl.. Do you get mad? Do you cry? What do you do? Not a fucking thing. Not cause your a pussy, or because you suck at life. It's because you know its stupid and a joke. If it was in real life, you might actually stand up for yourself. So really your wasting your time caring about something that doesn't matter. If its not directed towards you get the fuck over it!

yeah...it's clever to say the "N" word

Funny how you "totally get what their saying", then tell them to "get the fuck over it"

"Using any racial slur is not"joking", as you put it. It's ignorant

Oh yeah...it matters son

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Most of the time when people talk shit i just tell them to come talk to me face to face, WHEN their balls drop... then i tell them in the same sentence im muting them, and just take my headset off... its pretty funny even if you dont mute them to hear their reactions..

I really love the assholes who talk all the shit, then you end up doing better and they STILL talk shit, like what else do you want from me? i already beat your ass once, you want another one? LOL

E-thuggin, this does NOTHING. They know they're never going to meet you IRL.

I either ignore them or if I'm bored I tend to rip into them a bit... ask them how it feels to know they'll be sacking groceries the rest of their life with an attitude like that.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!