My life "might" have just taken a SIDE ROAD.....

Not in ALL states my boy. If an abortion is the ultimate conclusion to all this (hopefully she's not actually pregnant) I'd check your state's and bordering states' regulations on all that. Some states even have rules saying it doesn't need to go on a medical record.

you know i never thought of that... and i remember shaking my head after hearing that.

it looks like in Illinois you don't need an adult...

Not saying the dude is lucky because this shit is still pretty expensive last time i checked.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

blame it on the a a aa aalcohol.

Get outta here Jaimee Foxx and take you're auto-tune with you. lol.

And Brah, I think it's too early to tell. And if she was prego form that time a few months ago, she probably would have missed her period from then.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Yeah, I see what you're saying.

I was hoping you'd post on here because you're in the field.

I know I made a huge mistake but I did take every necessary action after we did it to make it so she wasn't pregnant.

It was a heat of the moment thing which I know is no excuse.

I dug myself this hole and indeed I will do whatever necessary to get myself out of it.

That's what I mean by that statement you bolded.

I dont see why you think your "LIFE IS OVER" if she is a prego.......personally, I think your life will just be starting! It will teach you to be a better MAN, and deal with REAL LIFE situations. Ya, if she is pregnant later on, you will miss out on the BOMB ASS high school parties (been 10years since i've been in HS) but who gives a shit, you can start a family early, and if you work hard enough, you can still go to college (and she too) but alot of this responsibility does in fact lay on YOUR shoulder my friend....

Personally, the abortion thing I DO NOT AGREE WITH. If you had sex (protected or not, I dont care) This is a "By-Product" if you will of what WILL HAPPEN! MAN the fuck up, dont be scared, and start your life @ 17... Kids are fantastic, but the first 1 will ALWAYS BE SCARY!!!!!

Good luck bud,

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

I dont see why you think your "LIFE IS OVER" if she is a prego.......personally, I think your life will just be starting! It will teach you to be a better MAN, and deal with REAL LIFE situations. Ya, if she is pregnant later on, you will miss out on the BOMB ASS high school parties (been 10years since i've been in HS) but who gives a shit, you can start a family early, and if you work hard enough, you can still go to college (and she too) but alot of this responsibility does in fact lay on YOUR shoulder my friend....

Personally, the abortion thing I DO NOT AGREE WITH. If you had sex (protected or not, I dont care) This is a "By-Product" if you will of what WILL HAPPEN! MAN the fuck up, dont be scared, and start your life @ 17... Kids are fantastic, but the first 1 will ALWAYS BE SCARY!!!!!

Good luck bud,

Kids are great, i know this cause ive got plenty lol. but if he is not truley ready to commit his life 100% to a child the child suffers in the end. But if she is prego you could always get a home dna test after the baby comes to be sure.

American Bass*DC Power

Good luck bud,

all of them are scary

all of them are scary

Well, I guess that would be true! I personally dont have any!!!!!

**EDIT**

I changed the title to this thread a little.... No need to make is sound like your going to kill yourself.

Thanks everyone.

for everything, Whether it be mean or not.

I will be back on around 4 to post results of the pregnancy test.

Wish me luck and pray for me.

I wish you the best, either it be pos/neg, eitherway........ G/L

Archived