Whats the Fastest rapper you know?

My moneys on Rebel XD.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derp.

What the hell was Rebel XD saying?

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

You guys gotta check out young droop, not the fastest but he still goes hard and his songs beat :good:

and i dont mind her in the sack ahahah soo i might just play it off as nothing keep my dick wet but aint spending no mo money - tudski

Ok first not fast through the whole song but K-Rino rips it on the first verse, not only pretty fast but very complicated words.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Havik with Turn em all out

This is a copied post of mine from a thread I made a while back.

First off is Twisted Insane

VdoubleO

You can download VdoubleO's CD from his myspace

Now VBL

Evil Pimp(He does the Second Verse)

Outsider(Korean but fast all the same)

I will post more later, yall can post songs as well but lets try to keep it lesser known rappers.I.E.. please no Bone Thugs, Twista, Tech N9ne, these are all great artists but I want people to show people the lesser knowns.

Ok I am back with some more

Ereez

Mac Dividinz(Check out his myspace too http://www.myspace.com/macdividinz1)

Tonedeff

Ceza

Ac1d

Spawn and VBL

And I still know more than that, if there is a rapper that is fast out there I probably already have a few of there songs.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived