Sundown Audio

BASS INFERNO BI3000DX

jake1993

Never heard of it, but after a bit of searching, I know it is a class AB which for a true 3000rms AB amp would be a killer on electrical, and I LOL'd at the specs in an Ebay store.

Rated Power @ 14.4V = 2 x 3000W @ 4? THD <0.05%

High efficiency MOSFET outputs

Fully variable high/low crossover built in (12 dB)

Bridgeable -2? mono capability

12 dB bass boost @ 45 Hz

2x3000 @ 4ohms LAWLZ.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Ive sold a ton of the 1000 watt ones. Id probably say 35-40% rated power....but they were hella cheap, and we never had one returned for warranty.

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

we get thsee cheap audio faxes at work that are "great deals", and that bass inferno amps are on some of them..

Your looking at a amp that costs 169 bucks, and its rated at peak power 14.4 volts, and have 60 amp fuse ratings, and not 1 ohm stable.

Never wasted the money on them, but they are pretty cheap all around. Better off with something like Power Acoustik

we get thsee cheap audio faxes at work that are "great deals", and that bass inferno amps are on some of them..

Your looking at a amp that costs 169 bucks, and its rated at peak power 14.4 volts, and have 60 amp fuse ratings, and not 1 ohm stable.

Never wasted the money on them, but they are pretty cheap all around. Better off with something like Power Acoustik

I guess now you know how bad they are from that comment. LOL.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I guess now you know how bad they are from that comment. LOL.

lol yeah

u guys know what amp i should get that is around $200 and will do 1500 rms at 1 ohm?

thanks you guys

Jacob Sigmund

1 dc level 4 m1 18

1 audiopipe ap1500

2 runs of knu 1/0

jake1993sig.jpg

Alex Bennington" <[email protected] ^^^ want one one email this guy he will hook you up!

Better off with something like Power Acoustik

I dont think so. I have PA's come back constantly, to the point we quit selling them unless someone ask for one (yeah people still think is good stuff) Havent had 1 of the 30 or so Bass Infernos come back, but power wise, they are about the same

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

lol yeah

u guys know what amp i should get that is around $200 and will do 1500 rms at 1 ohm?

thanks you guys

Getting an amp with a power rating like that is going to be difficult to find for that price, unless you do some searching around get something refurbed. The eD Nine.1 Amplifier is rated 1200w @ 1 ohm and is $200, but the only reason its priced so low is because they are currently out of stock and have to manufacture some more. You can pre-order it for that price, but i dont know how long it will take them to make more, could be a long time. Normally they're priced around $280 when they are in stock. Audioque also sells a 1200w amp, for $230

• 1 year later...

has anyone use the BASS INFERNO BI3000DX and done any tests to see if it does rated power?

OH YEAAA THE BASS INFERNO BI3000DX DOES RATED POWER...WE ARE RUNNING 2 BASSINFERNO BI3000DX AMPS ON 2 12" KICKER SOLO BARIC L7'S..AND THEY SLAM REAL GOOD

Archived