I'd run the speaker wire through a hole in the back straight to the sub & seal it off with liquid nail. Also, I would take a nice router & round off the edges of that port.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

I'd run the speaker wire through a hole in the back straight to the sub & seal it off with liquid mail. Also, I would take a nice router & round off the edges of that port.

:blink:liquid mail. WTF?? You o.k. there Chris?? :lol: j/p

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

damn them boxes look big as hell for them 12's and how come one of ur boxes has the port peice of wood showing are u sure there both tuned to the same hertz and wow theres like no trunk room left or does them boxes slide back farther.

everything looks good man for one of ur boxes being 2.35 cub ft that the size of my box for my tens

are you going to cover them with carpet or paint them?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

:blink:liquid mail. WTF?? You o.k. there Chris?? :lol: j/p

Oops! hahaha! :lol::lol: Posted edited!

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

All in a CAR.

damn them boxes look big as hell for them 12's and how come one of ur boxes has the port peice of wood showing are u sure there both tuned to the same hertz and wow theres like no trunk room left or does them boxes slide back farther.

everything looks good man for one of ur boxes being 2.35 cub ft that the size of my box for my tens

are you going to cover them with carpet or paint them?

The box where the port is showing was a mistake... I got in rush, but the outcome was the same. They are the same box. I am not too worried about the look of the wires chris, I dont like showing off my system to many people here, since my car is soo unique people would have no problems knowing if it is my car or not to steal my shit... also if you look to the sides of the boxes there is room, and I have enough room behind my speakers for my spare tire and then some. I have a bit of space left.

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Looks awsome man. Great work.

System Specs:

Alpine SWR-1542D 15" sub

Sealed Subwoofer Box

MTX mxa 6001 Class D 774watts RMS @ 2ohms

MTX Bass Knob

Pioneer 6.5's in doors

MTX Thunderdome 6x9 in rear

Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

I had this same problem yesterday and I don't know why but my buddy bought my PA 10 dual 2 ohm and I wired it to a 2 channel amp bridged and when I wired it at 4ohm the amp wouldn't put out sound but when I wired it to 1 it did. Try wiring your hifonics to .5ohm and then turn the gain down. Wire it like this:

Posted Image

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

I had this same problem yesterday and I don't know why but my buddy bought my PA 10 dual 2 ohm and I wired it to a 2 channel amp bridged and when I wired it at 4ohm the amp wouldn't put out sound but when I wired it to 1 it did. Try wiring your hifonics to .5ohm and then turn the gain down. Wire it like this:

Posted Image

I sent the amp back... Wouldnt that eventually pop the amp though if I wired it like that and played it like that?

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

^^^ Yes, it would probably smoke your amp in a matter of a few hours, or just always be in protect mode from the time you turn it on.

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

All in a CAR.

Archived