HID Legal Trouble?

Beam2.gif

(i just like this picture)

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

hows get gonna have to pay money for LIGHTS? if he gets 4300 or 6k prob even 8k hell be fine, your gonna sit and tell me NEW LEXUS CEDES BENZ get pulled over for having hids in the cars? No they come factory so as long as hes not running blue purple pink yellow hes fine.
Headlamps using projector optics cause much worse dazzle to oncoming traffic than those using reflectors for the same light output. Dazzle from the headlights of a distant oncoming vehicle is caused by the extreme contrast between the intense spot of light and the darkness of the background. Projector optics emit the light through a much smaller area than reflector optics do; therefore, for the same total light output, the light spot of a projector headlamp is much more intense and more dazzling than the larger, dimmer light spot of a reflector lamp.

It is sometimes argued that the more tightly controlled beam pattern of projector optics reduces dazzle. In fact the beam pattern is irrelevant, since unless the headlamps are misaligned, an oncoming vehicle is sufficiently far off the beam axis as to be completely outside the beam in both reflector and projector cases. The dazzle is caused by the off-axis emission arising from such factors as scattering from optical imperfections in the lamp surface, and is worse where the more concentrated output of projector optics causes that emission to be more intense.

:01nocomment8so: Sometimes i think people on smd are mentally challenged

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

the law is the law. You cant just say "oh well Lexus has these lights so you should be able to also." If its not stock, its illegal, period. all of these lexus and benz with the HIDs dont even come close to blinding compared to aftermarket HID installs i see floating out there.

regardless of whether they are safe or not. just saying "you should be fine" doesnt help at all. Bad legal advice lol.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Please install them right, I hate HIDs. People always get behind me that have installed them wrong in cars they arn't meant to be in, and normally 1 of them is aimed right in my mirror, blinding.

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

Please install them right, I hate HIDs. People always get behind me that have installed them wrong in cars they arn't meant to be in, and normally 1 of them is aimed right in my mirror, blinding.

<- goes outside to give the adjuster knobs a few turns upwards just to piss you off!! LOL

And if you get someone coming at you that is too stupid to have the correct cutoff and blinds you, do as I do and point this right at their face! Hilarious!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Magnalight-HL-85-HID-1...=item3a55e46863

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

i started out with 8000k then went to 1500k and neither was hardly blue at all never had any trouble then i stepped all the way up to 30000k and went for about a month and got a ticket somewhere not my home town. Never even got pulled over for them where i live so there stayin in.

I dont think the average cop will bother you up to around 12k

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

Archived