dwright27 Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 here youre allowed 10 days per semester before youre automatically failed unless you have doctors excuses etc.. you can still go but you still fail. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Cr@sh Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 LOL, this thread is as bad as all the "I got ticket for speeding or boomin and yes I did it but the cops are a-holes" threads. First off you say this will make it the 3rd year as a sophmore correct? so I'm guessing you have a pattern of not showing up? My old install at cardomain, never finished!
skittlesRgood Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 LOL, this thread is as bad as all the "I got ticket for speeding or boomin and yes I did it but the cops are a-holes" threads. First off you say this will make it the 3rd year as a sophmore correct? so I'm guessing you have a pattern of not showing up? what a dumb ass comment. maybe you should home school him while he has swine flu. the kid was sick and in the hospital. this isnt some slacker "pattern" If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Blue Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 LOL, this thread is as bad as all the "I got ticket for speeding or boomin and yes I did it but the cops are a-holes" threads. First off you say this will make it the 3rd year as a sophmore correct? so I'm guessing you have a pattern of not showing up? Did you not read what he said. He was out due to medical issues, and dropped him for missing classes. If this is going to be your third time taking sophomore year, i would just take the GED test. From what I hear it isn't that hard to take. formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
basshead4life Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 wow i missed 6 1/2 weeks because of swine flu never even brought in a note and no one said shit. except the kid that thought i died Team S.M.D. Maritime Car Audio- (2) 18" SSA ZCON D1 - American Bass 500.1 - 60 ft of 3/0 -480 Ah of battery - (2) stock alternators (70 +90) - Kenwood Excelon x-794, 4v preouts car audio is just a LOT more complicated than "this amp does this power" or "this sub will be this loud". its like 2 + 2 = banana. (if that confuses you then you get the point) lol
polen21 Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 I was out for 3 months because i had intestinal surgery and a few other things. They sent a teacher to my house for a while. Then when I was healed up just went back to school. If you have legit paperwork from the hospital they can not deny you Lincoln LS build Dat 4125 IA 40.1 2 CD omega 12s 4 AA carbon fiber 7in mids 3 optima yellow tops Damplifier pro everywhere
Watch the bass Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 Well I wish I was your attorney because you could sue the crap outta them for that if you have legit medical issues and the documentation to prove it. Sounds creepy what i read over ur situation and ur schoolsystem, do what he say, unbelievable. Change school if u can, terror in case of sickness! "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
ALPINE408 Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 I went to a school like that summer school and makin up credits were u can Have you ever had your woofers blown?
BanginOnABudget Posted January 11, 2010 Author Report Posted January 11, 2010 well, i have all the legit documentation that i would need, alot from my gastroentologist (big words ) i think im gonna just do the online thing, i cant really change schools, its our only highschool within like 100 miles or something like that, and Cr@sh, ive got legit medical problems along with sever add and adhd which dosent help either, you can go fuck yourself pal. and guys, they only dropped me during the last 2 years, because ive been over 16 for 2 school years and thats when they lose interest in you. its been happening for years, and usually social services jumps in and actually helps since school dosent do shit. they cant even get work together for me to do, which is bullshit to the highest extent. the school system is bs, the only good teachers i ever had were in elementary school. teachers dont teach shit after 5th grade. ive learned more out of school than i have in it. thats really jacked up. but yeah just wanted to share that with u guys. im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire. Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block.... 1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr. Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt. Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos. Pioneer 6000ub Reciever NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon. MSG Me for a free enclosure design!! Flared port kits coming soon!!
dumontdude10 Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 you should go to a continuation school thats were i go, get no home work and you actually learn something because theres not that many kids in each class, twice the credits in 1/2 the time i go from 8-11 best decision i have done about school, and most the girls there are hot and love a guy who drives a truck with alot of room My F-150 Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...t=0&start=0
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.