Should I do the big three with stock alt?

any upgrades to the electrical is a + imo bro any time your helping the electrical flow better and getting a better ground (dont want to melt the puny little 8 or 10 guage) is good!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

any upgrades to the electrical is a + imo bro any time your helping the electrical flow better and getting a better ground (dont want to melt the puny little 8 or 10 guage) is good!

Yeah you're right, & I did buy enough 1/0gauge to do it... Plus it'll be there when I do upgrade my alt. B)

I'll get some pics of things for yall tomorrow too of how I ran my FATass wire inside the car.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Yeah you're right, & I did buy enough 1/0gauge to do it... Plus it'll be there when I do upgrade my alt. B)

I'll get some pics of things for yall tomorrow too of how I ran my FATass wire inside the car.

Honestly Chris if you hae any left over 4 guage left over, it would be more than enough for those amps sometimes altinators can interpret too free of a path as a faulty wire and actually hinder the output of the alt, usually in the case of regulated alts. Not sure if yours is one of those or if its an unregulated one....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Honestly Chris if you hae any left over 4 guage left over, it would be more than enough for those amps sometimes altinators can interpret too free of a path as a faulty wire and actually hinder the output of the alt, usually in the case of regulated alts. Not sure if yours is one of those or if its an unregulated one....

You mean do the big 3 in 4 gauge right? I've got just enough left to do it with! :D

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

have you gone to see those "fuckers" yet about the battery?

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Well Well... Look what the post man & ups guy brought me today at almost the exact same time after I got home from class: :D

25 ft. of blue KLM 1/0gauge power kable & 25ft of silver 1/0 gauge ground from Knukonceptz

Posted Image

So what do ya think guys?! B)

Thats their CCA (copper clad aluminum) wire right? I've never used it but doesn't it have more resistance because its primarily aluminum instead of copper? IMO I wouldn't have bought that stuff.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Archived