4 Memphis Mojo 15" in an Escalade EXT

that is sweet!!!!! i like the memphis logo that is tight!!!!! i like the design of the box, wonder how well it would do in the back of my jeep grand cherokee...... on a smaller scale of course!

1998 jeep grand cherokee

future teardown and rebuild:

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

1-concept amp (mids/highs)

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

that box look soooo small until it was stood on its side and i compared it to the door on the wall.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

That is a very clean looking setup, especially in an Escalade EXT

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

Clean as hell but just one question. Does it have the electrical to back the T4000 and T8004? Didn't see any space for batts

lol nope not even close... It has 2 stinger batteries up front and a a run of 0g but for as much power as a T4 makes its definatly lacking... wanna guess the voltage it was metering when it was cranked?

that box look soooo small until it was stood on its side and i compared it to the door on the wall.

Yup its a doozie. im not the one who built it but i think john was saying it was 9cu per chamber after woofers and port

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Clean as hell but just one question. Does it have the electrical to back the T4000 and T8004? Didn't see any space for batts

lol nope not even close... It has 2 stinger batteries up front and a a run of 0g but for as much power as a T4 makes its definatly lacking... wanna guess the voltage it was metering when it was cranked?

Yup its a doozie. im not the one who built it but i think john was saying it was 9cu per chamber after woofers and port

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

is this truck for sale or did you just purchase it recently? i was on autotrader about 2weeks ago and saw an EXT same color and everything. they didnt show pics of the subs/box but they did show pics of the amps...strikingly similiar :unknw:

2002 chevy tahoe

Kenwood Excelon kvt-614

1-Optima Red Top under the hood

1-JL 1000/1

1- JL 12w7

Love those Mojos! Nice to see another memphis man around here!

Ride - 2006 Scion xB

Equipment:

H.U. - Kenwood KDC-X793

Amps - Memphis 16-MC2.100

Memphis 16-MC1.1100

Front Stage - Memphis 15-MCC6 6.5 Components with silk dome tweets

Subs - Memphis 15-M310D4 10" Sub (x2)

Custom box 3.02 ft3 after displacement, tuned to 37 hz

Big 3

Second Skin Damplifier

Coming soon:

Kinetik HC1400