Second Skin Audio

Port question

jjones91

Hey guys, i need some help with this port. I want it tuned to about 33 hz but i just can't seem to get it below 39. Any input will be nice. Thanks a head of time.

Untitled-1.jpg

THIS THREAD IS GOING TO BE SO EPIC....i cant wait

ill leave and check it tomorrow when someone is crying, someone else is banned and thread is locked...

:insert pic of dane cook laughing:

Mechman 270 amp alt.

Pioneer DEH-P7200

Powerbass 2XL 5.25 Coax's

Powerbass 2XL 6.5 Comp's

Powerbass 2XL 6x9's

Powerbass asa400.4

AQ2200

Custom 18 with BTL motor

Trunked with no matting FTTTLLLLLL!!!

god damn dude can you have any longer of a port? you have wayy too much port area also.

change the port height/width till the Port Area # is inbetween the Port Area Range #'s. then change the port Length number accordingly

what the hell sub is it for

you dont have sub displacement plugged in, and the box is to small, thats why the port has to be so long for that high of tuning, make the box a bit bigger, and the tuning will go down with less port length, also i think you have your port backwards, you want 12" high port, 2.75" wide. what sub are you running?

99 s10 4.3L

Big 3

220amp alt

Odyssey 1500

Odyssey 2150

Northstar NSB 75

Sundown Audio 3500D

Sundown Audio 125.2

3 Sundown Audio SA-12's

Alpine H/U

RF Power Comp set 6.5"

RF 3 sixty line driver

5.25 cubes @ 31hz

Hah, wow, fail. I didn't even think of changing the port area. The box is for a friend of mine thats doing a budget build with a Kole KMX 12. The reason it was 50 in long because that was the lowest the tuning would go with that port area. So yeah, nevermind, got it all figured out now. Sorry me being stupid. Ha.

THIS THREAD IS GOING TO BE SO EPIC....i cant wait

ill leave and check it tomorrow when someone is crying, someone else is banned and thread is locked...

:insert pic of dane cook laughing:

Mechman 270 amp alt.

Pioneer DEH-P7200

Powerbass 2XL 5.25 Coax's

Powerbass 2XL 6.5 Comp's

Powerbass 2XL 6x9's

Powerbass asa400.4

AQ2200

Custom 18 with BTL motor

Trunked with no matting FTTTLLLLLL!!!

Archived