Sampsonite Posted January 15, 2010 Report Posted January 15, 2010 http://www.wimp.com/jugglingskills/ I'm seriously about to make a thread "best of wimp.com" OMG! http://www.wimp.com/flexibleman/ --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
FiBTLforlife Posted January 15, 2010 Report Posted January 15, 2010 http://www.wimp.com/jugglingskills/I'm seriously about to make a thread "best of wimp.com" i have to say ive never seen allot of the tricks he did. amazing all i can say 2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs 1 3500d AQ amp 146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars
BeatBox Posted January 15, 2010 Report Posted January 15, 2010 Thats the type of kid that would be happy at christmas time if he got a soccer ball as a gift
etaks_crew Posted January 15, 2010 Report Posted January 15, 2010 WTF that was crazy as hell. I mean how in the world to you pull that off. The ball spinning on the other ball while juggling with the free hand was the best part.
IH8PunkRok Posted January 15, 2010 Report Posted January 15, 2010 holy shit thats so cool -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
E a r t h Posted January 15, 2010 Report Posted January 15, 2010 that was pretty sick. hope hes smart enough to make money doing that
doug118 Posted January 15, 2010 Report Posted January 15, 2010 I'm seriously about to make a thread "best of wimp.com" I forgot to check that site in a few days and have 12 tabs open right now lol 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
cc_audio Posted January 15, 2010 Report Posted January 15, 2010 Pretty sure you can't use your hands in soccer. I'm not impressed. jk, thats some talent It's all gone! The Celica Build Feedback If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.