talkin your parents into getting you a tazer

it texas i think they say the law is the blade cant be wider than the 4 fingers on an average persons hand but that was quite a long time ago i heard that

In Texas the law is no blade longer then 4" may be carried on your person.

Self defense: Gerber 18.5" Machete works well with cutting hands and other pieces off.

1989 E30 325i BMW (New Car)

iPad 64GB 3G (COMING SOON!)

1 12" DC LEVEL 4 w/LEVEL 5 Soft Parts

Ported box - 1.5 Cubes tuned to 33hz

Sound Stream STL1.1200D

4 Gauge Stinger Wire (+ & -)

8 Gauge Amp to Sub Stinger Wire

Tsunami Mini ANL 130 Amp Fuse

AUDIO WRAP SUPPORTER!

gbsxnesig.png

yeah tazrs dont really do shit.. unless they're the kind the cops tazr'd me with... the ones that shoot out of the gun.. not the ones you have to get really close up to the guy with and physicly touch him with it...

those are kinda pointless if you ask me...

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

How old are you? honestly, I doubt there's anything you can say since you're under 18... They're going to go on about how you don't need it and we all know you may think you'll use it for protection but you'll really just use it to taze your dumb friend thats being dumb and he'll die and you'll go to jail...

honestly, you don't need a tazer, if you cant defend yourself at your age with your bare fists you fail as a man!

hahaha X2

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

i have been wanting a tazer for a while now

just to carry it for protection i can legally carry one with parent promission but whut reasons can i use to talk

them into it

tazers are fuckin pussy shit... seriously dont start shit at partys, dont talk shit to people you dont know and dont fuck with shit that isnt yours and youll be good. Also carry a knife if your worried of being mugged or jumped...

Pioneer 500UB

1 LVL4 15" 4.3cubes tuned to 35HZ

BXi1606D

1/0

Red top in back

JBL 5 1/4's front

Infinity Kappa 6 1/2's rear

145.7 Legal on music New Audio Control

You cannot carry one without being properly certified because if you seriously hurt or kill someone even in self defense they could sue you and say you used it improperly and they will win. That is why lots of police departments do not carry them because their department does not pay for them to go through the classes. And the cops around here would rather knuckle up haha

Archived