Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
I didn't think it was a Terminator but I figured maybe you did a spoiler delete. ^_^ I own an '03 myself.

pics or ban

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

im married. the wife would answer if you're nice to me, later.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I think i fails at this lol

me - Can i tap that?

her - who is this?

me - Urkel

her - No seriously lol

me - me (stated my name)

her - ooohhh haha lol well anytime u want too lol

me - well shit....

Derp.

Posted

Me: Hey girl, when you gonna let me tag that?

Wife: Never.

Me: Oh...

(Best friend Erica)

Me: Hey girl, when you gonna let me tag that?

Erica: Wouldn't Liz get mad?

Me: She doesn't have to know.

Erica: Well what are you doing later?

:wacko: totally unexpected in both cases...

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]


Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Posted
Saw this on another forum and it made some funny shit. Text a chick, "When you gonna let me tag that?" And see what kind of responses you get. Do It!

I actually did this and to a # a girl had forgotten she had given me so totally freaked her out. It is too late to post it all here now I'm tired but basically the responses I got were "ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE? WHO ARE YOU?"

And it was basically me just replying to her "Relax girl. When I gonna hit that?" drives them insane with rage haha

images-1.jpg
Posted

Should do this on facebook chat. Do multiple chicks at once.

Current Setup

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier 880PRS

Subs: 2 Custom Ssackett 12's DC LVL5 Softparts

Sub Amp: Crossfire VR4000D

Highs Setup: 4 6.5" Powerbass 4XL'S & 2 Crescendo XST2's.

Highs amp: Jbl Gto75.4ii & MB Quart ONX4.60

Electrical: XS Power D5100 & D3100 in the rear

My Videos

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4752 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...