CASZ71 Posted January 20, 2010 Report Posted January 20, 2010 Damn man that sucks.. Ups delivered my btl and I made sure I was there when it got there.. Hope ya get it worked out tho 2000 GMC sierra 1500 ext cab KMC XD Spy series rims Front doors Fosgate punch 6 1/2's stock tweets Rear doors Fosgate power 4x6's Probox 10 and box under rear seat Rockford fosgate R-500 Prime series amp (537 rms) 4 gauge wiring
Torres Posted January 20, 2010 Report Posted January 20, 2010 pillows?put a pillow up to a wall and then punch it as hard as u can...bet that shit still hurts!! pillows arent gonna do shit imo when there is 70 pounds of deadweight inside the box... i mean its better than nothing, and the seller probably thought it would be good to go, but thats not how i would have done it.... yeah really. when i was a wee boy, i got pissed and put a pillow against my wall and punched it hoping it'd cushion the impact...and still put a hole in my wall lol.
Slinky Posted January 20, 2010 Report Posted January 20, 2010 ive had the best experiences with DHL. Super fast and no damaged packages. DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
Hellbound Train Posted January 20, 2010 Author Report Posted January 20, 2010 The guy that sold them to me left an email saying that he would jump in anytime. He insured them for the 700 I paid for them and for forging signature and a witness to them dropping the package someone will get something. Also copies of all the information are being faxed along with pictures. I still have original packaging also.
finkster Posted January 20, 2010 Report Posted January 20, 2010 not to mention they ran over a dog and didnt stop. probably wanted to get out of there fast seeing how bad that package looked and never looked back lol DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Hellbound Train Posted January 20, 2010 Author Report Posted January 20, 2010 They guy that sold them to me was really nice about everything and said he would help out. Not only this but the fact of forgery being a federal offense they wont have much luck. Also thanks turbo for the help. I greatly appreciate it and Garret said he would help me out.
Hellbound Train Posted January 20, 2010 Author Report Posted January 20, 2010 Okay guys I read the site where it gives how long it usually takes. Of the others here who have had to file a claim with them how long has it usually taken?
emmertb Posted January 20, 2010 Report Posted January 20, 2010 They guy that sold them to me was really nice about everything and said he would help out. Not only this but the fact of forgery being a federal offense they wont have much luck.Also thanks turbo for the help. I greatly appreciate it and Garret said he would help me out. Maybe cause he realized how stupid he was to pack them with pillows. lol but hell at least he's that way and not a dick about it. I hope get your money back to buy some new btls. Cause I want pics lol 1992 Cadillac SeVille STS Pioneer DEH-P7600MD Pioneer Premier Surround JL Audio 10W7 Ported Kenwood KAC-7203 Kicker ZX350x4 My YouTube
Hellbound Train Posted January 20, 2010 Author Report Posted January 20, 2010 Ill have pics up for sure in my build log even though its moving a bit slow. Its hard building a true high end setup on a budget. But I wont settle for any fake shit. The two MD3D's are setting here waiting to power some BTL's and flex my Ranger.
emmertb Posted January 20, 2010 Report Posted January 20, 2010 oops double post, but yea, deff get some 1992 Cadillac SeVille STS Pioneer DEH-P7600MD Pioneer Premier Surround JL Audio 10W7 Ported Kenwood KAC-7203 Kicker ZX350x4 My YouTube
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.