shuriken batteries

I don't think they are the same as kinetiks... considering last I heard kinetik hasn't even shipped out any batteries in like three months and I can get shuriken's next day pretty much...

both are hawker/enersys battery's

kinetik is oemed company by the parent company just like shuriken

the shurikens are decent batteries from what ive seen, id run them myself and may unless kinetik starts shipping again soon.

both are hawker/enersys battery's

kinetik is oemed company by the parent company just like shuriken

the shurikens are decent batteries from what ive seen, id run them myself and may unless kinetik starts shipping again soon.

ive always had a soft spot for odysseys

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

i have a few

no complaints, and they seem to be basically identical to kinetiks, in the way stingers are to odessey

but the ratings are definately inflated from kinetiks for each size, i'd assume they do about the same though.

and yes they are definately under the metra tree, and personally thats a company i trust

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

They dont seem to be very far off the most i found was like 4 pounds

10 lbs is the biggest difference and if you are trying to say a pound here and there isn't a difference then how would they be the same? A plastic battery case doesn't even weigh pounds. The Shurikens have a lot of batteries with a 6mm terminal tells me that it wasnt realy designed for anything high current.

they all end up being similar

and running 3 even margionally weaker batts instead of two more expensive better ones is going to be better option regardless

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Distributor by me got a semi truck full a couple weeks ago.

Are you sure they are new stock? and not just some that were sitting around? we got rid of kinetik because we could couldn't get any... as did about three other shops I called around asking if they had any(had warranty issues with a few that we sold).

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Are you sure they are new stock? and not just some that were sitting around? we got rid of kinetik because we could couldn't get any... as did about three other shops I called around asking if they had any(had warranty issues with a few that we sold).

100% positive, also the installer at the shop I go to met with them at CES.

Archived