school Im in * MARCH 8TH UPDATED PICS*

Some of you guys might have heard of it...usually they have commercials during powerblock on spiketv and shit...but I asked my teachers if I could get some pics of the shop and they said I could. Alot of cool projects going on...the class this is for is called, Custom Fabrication/ Hot Rod. Its the class Ive been wanting to take since I got here. I love fiberglass and now Im learning how to treat metal! some of the pics include, hot rods (mostly chop-tops), glassed t-buckets, '69 trans am body, mustang body, '79 Jeep, an MG with a 350 in it, etc.

0119002.jpg

0119003.jpg

0119004.jpg

0119005.jpg

0119019.jpg

0119006.jpg

0119007.jpg

0119008.jpg

0119009.jpg

Edited by mbdblue

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

shelby? sexy car.

dude your a lucky bastard!!! props man, keep doin what you do, you'll be of them rare people that ACTUALLY LOVES THEIR JOB!

Looks like an old Datsun Z car.

But I do agree about he loving your job part. :drinks:

do u honestly think that looks like a shelby? -.- my guess is MG

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

your school seems to put mine to shame (even though im doing collision repair/refinishing)

heres the coolest vehicle we've done this year so far.

patsmustang.jpg

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel