6k wrms right electrical?

would just a 250 amp alt big 3 and 3 for 4 extra batts in the back be enough to support 6k rms? it would be in a 92 blazer 2 door with 2 ap30001 still undecided on subs yet but my box is 9cft i will be starting my build soon after i get my motor back in i dont think i can run dual alt setup because of space blazers never came with v8s and theres not much room after its in so i would like to know the safest way to run 3-6k on one alt or is it possible to keep from dropping below 12volts?

thanks

Zach

Vehicles

93 blazer

99 cavi

big 3

2 re mt 12s

custom box 4cft 40htz

soild audio 1200 wired at .5 ohms

projects

93 s10 blazer

small bock

needing finshed

well its not set in stone but a yellow top under the hood and some xs d3100 or d2700 in the back if i could would it better to get a 300amp alt i think my truck came stock with a 150 or so witch will not cut it for any of my needs.

Vehicles

93 blazer

99 cavi

big 3

2 re mt 12s

custom box 4cft 40htz

projects

93 s10 blazer

small bock

needing finshed

get the biggest alt you can afford, then those 3-4 batts will serve you fine. Do 4 runs of +, and 4 runs of - and you should be set. Look at my sig, Im only using 2 big G31 batts, and a nice batt under the hood, but I have 2 big DC Power alts, so we'll see................ Also, consider a MLA module....

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

well money isnt really an issuse i can save a couple cheaks and get a 300amp and be ok? and mla i dont think i can see nothing is stock under my hood the only thing that is the same from when it had the 4.3 vortec in is the serpinten setup everything else is custom and 4 runs i was thinks about 4 but wasnt shure would it be over kill for some 0/2 or would it be better?

Vehicles

93 blazer

99 cavi

big 3

2 re mt 12s

custom box 4cft 40htz

projects

93 s10 blazer

small bock

needing finshed

well money isnt really an issuse i can save a couple cheaks and get a 300amp and be ok? and mla i dont think i can see nothing is stock under my hood the only thing that is the same from when it had the 4.3 vortec in is the serpinten setup everything else is custom and 4 runs i was thinks about 4 but wasnt shure would it be over kill for some 0/2 or would it be better?

you can get an MLA for your app, just call them, and they can probably make it. That extra 1v does seem to help nicely.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

• 3 months later...

get the biggest alt you can afford, then those 3-4 batts will serve you fine. Do 4 runs of +, and 4 runs of - and you should be set. Look at my sig, Im only using 2 big G31 batts, and a nice batt under the hood, but I have 2 big DC Power alts, so we'll see................ Also, consider a MLA module....

how many feet of the 1/0 did you have to run to make your 8 runs??

4 - 15 Sundown Z v.2 @ 35Hz

2 - AP3000D

2 - RF Power Punch 6.5 Comps

2 - RF Power Power

1 - Kinetic KHC2000

3 - Kinetic KHC2400

Iraggi 300A

Knu Wiring

I have a 220 amp alt, with 4 batts in the back, and i drop to low 9s... but im running 7k rms..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i would think you would be fine with a 250A alt and a MLA; with 3-4 batts.....

Clicky for build log....

2002 Tahoe

DC Power Inc 3 alt bracket with 2x230a. alts 1 stock

Eclipse CD5030

2 JL HD 600/4

4 Rockford Fosgate 2500bdcp's

4 DC Audio 18" XL's

4 Pr MB Quart Premium Components

200FT Stinger HPM 1/0

Rockford 360.2

No where near enough sound deadening