1985 Buick Regal Limited Build Log

Wow, these type of cars usually aren't my thing, but the detail and time you put into this is amazing. Just read through the entire thread and just WOW. Great Job again and I can't wait to see the finished product!!

Thanks. I am glad I can change some opinions on lowriders. :)

Been able to start rounding over the corners on a lot of the frame, and if things keep going well hopefully be getting it into high build primer! Can't wait to get that beast into one color!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

I, too, am not partial to low riders. There are some I like, though. I just have to appreciate the amount of work, money, commitment, everything you have put into this build. I just read it from page 1, and it was well worth it. Keep it up.

ya knowwww!! ha this build has been a good one, slow but def good. MN FTW :drinks:

I, too, am not partial to low riders. There are some I like, though. I just have to appreciate the amount of work, money, commitment, everything you have put into this build. I just read it from page 1, and it was well worth it. Keep it up.

Thanks. I appreciate the kind words......and glad to hear it wasn't a waste of time reading through the build! :)

It is definitely a slow build, but the pay off comes in the details, and the commitment!

ya knowwww!! ha this build has been a good one, slow but def good. MN FTW :drinks:

Hey how goes it man? Hopefully next summer I will have this beast out on the streets of MN! Say if your ever in the cities and need the use of an oscope let me know. ;)

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

Thanks. I appreciate the kind words......and glad to hear it wasn't a waste of time reading through the build! :)

It is definitely a slow build, but the pay off comes in the details, and the commitment!

Hey how goes it man? Hopefully next summer I will have this beast out on the streets of MN! Say if your ever in the cities and need the use of an oscope let me know. ;)

hell yeah sounds good mang. i wanna get down that way to bring my kids to the big ol mall lol. would be cool to meet up and maybe, just maybe check out the build in person? just cool to me how people go about building and cool to learn a lil bit. hopefully i can get some sounds built up again to scope lol. but thanks for that offer ill def keep that in mind :drinks:

Please tell me when it's done you won't just trailer it...

I understand it'd be a b*tch to keep clean but, the point in building a vehicle like this is to drive it, right?

I don't build trailer queens. This is just going to be a decent street car, not a show car.....plenty of driving, three wheeling, and even some hopping.

Lmfao!!!!! Decent street car? That made me fall out my chair laughing so hard! Damn I can't wait till next summer. I can't go see it in person but I'm sure I'll blow a couple loads In muh drawers watching the vids lol

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

It should hopefully be decent when finished! I am not out for trophies and recognition.....just building the car how I envision it! :)

Sending out the inner fenders and the manifold for the chrome treatment this week hopefully! And spy pics of the chromed gear box should be here soon as well!

• 2 weeks later...

Just made a thread to find this thread, was wondering how it was going? Awesome dedication to detail once again and now i'm subbed fosho!! :drinks:

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Just made a thread to find this thread, was wondering how it was going? Awesome dedication to detail once again and now i'm subbed fosho!! :drinks:

Lol, that's dedication!

08765446.jpg

5d2d709d.jpg

253d1cb2.jpg

The rims are finally almost finished up. Just needs laser etching on the lip!

Archived