Jump to content

dodge truck +1 my head 0


Recommended Posts

Posted

So last night I was driving home, it was snowing pretty good.

Im starting to notice alot more cars pulled off the hiway, and kenw that I was coming up to the top of the hill, and the next section of hiway was all downhill.

So I decided to pull off and put muh chains on.

I pull off the road, set the e-brake, pop the hazards on and start getting out.

Open the back of the burban, untangle the chains.

Finally get them all straight, lay them down behind muh wheels, hop back in my ride and back up onto the chains.

Stop back into park and set the e-brake.

Started on the driver side first, got the hoop connected in the back, then started to pull the chain over the tire.

Mother f***er was givin me problems, and it was snowing like crazy, hella shivering..lol

So I kept pulling on them when I felt my car jolt back a little bit.

Next thing I remember is this flash where my head was pinned in-between my drvr rear tire and the front tire of a truck.

Next flash of memory, is now Im a little more upright, and I could feel the truck still sliding towards me, I had my back against the surburban, and I was pushing the front of the truck trying to get the fu** out the way.

Next, is me stumbling aimlessly in the snow, spittin blood, and cant see shit cause I broke my glasses.

Fell down a few times, screaming shit..... shit..... f***... wtf just happened..

By this time the driver of the other truck was all are you ok.

I said, ummm I just got my head crushed inbetween 2 trucks.

At this point he calls 911, and I went and grabbed my phone and called muh wifey.

Just said, ....dont freak. lol I got ran over, get a ride over here.

So Im just chillen layed down in the back of my burban, waiting for the ambulance

hella dizzy/light headed, spittin blood, and my arm hurts bad.

so i catch a ride with the EMT's back down to fresno, sit there at hospital for 5 hours getting worked on.

cat scan, x-rays..yada yada yada.

Turns out, all i got was some stitches in my ear, it got torn, my left side of muh face is hella swoll, buch of bruises, and my right arm is in a sling now.

anyway, what I learned is shit can happen so fast, be thankfull for today.

Anyone that knows me, im not the "be thankfull" kinda guy.

This really opened my eyes as to how fast it can all be gone.

So for my friends, thanks for caring, and for the 1's that dont like me.....

well, Im still here fuckers. Cant get rid of me that easy.

Hella not the way I wanted to spend my FRI night.

Really mad that I missed the last conon show too.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

that sucks glad to hear ur ok though

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

Posted
So for my friends, thanks for caring, and for the 1's that dont like me.....

well, Im still here fuckers. Cant get rid of me that easy.

Hella not the way I wanted to spend my FRI night.

Really mad that I missed the last conon show too.

Sucks that happened, but good to hear you're okay. Part in bold made me laugh pretty hard

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Posted

"I said, ummm I just got my head crushed inbetween 2 trucks"

"Just said, ....dont freak. lol I got ran over, get a ride over here"

LMFAO^^^^^But glad you are okay, yeah things can happen when you least expect it. Yeah sometimes when we are on the road we say to our selfs "well imma take it easy and ill be okay" but then again theres alot of "other" ppl out on the road that dont "take it easy" and thats whe you get hurt.

But hopefully you recover :good: I take it you didnt get those snow chaings on! lol

Posted

completely insane. i dont really know you personaly obviously since i've only met you quickly last year, but if the accident was your last minute on this earth, i would of freaked the fuck out.

loosing cool people is not something that would go over easy. i feel like we're all family and friends, sort of seems like ive known some here personaly for a long time, and you're one of em. well it feels like it even though technicaly i havent, but thats besides the point

anyway, im glad you are ok bro and came out with only minor injuries. on a side note, its interesting to me that you said you were going home and is was snowing when we were talking in chat and i said be carefull, and this happens. kind of boggles my mind ya know

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

Posted

yea, man this shit is crazy, like i dont even know u in real life or anything, but we are always talking in the chat and you seem like a cool dude. and like just last night we were all in the chat having fun, u banning kicking people and shit haha everyone having fun and laughs.. then this shit haappends its just crazy makes me think about the world too much.. and now my head hurts wtf cuz im thinking too much..

Posted

Earth, its funny cause i was thinking about that same thing..

I was all, o shit Earth is gonna freak out about the whole be careful thing.

Thanks guys.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2036 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...