FUCK RE! THOSE COCKSUCKERS! :peepwall:

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Yeah I agree, what a bunch of crap! Man I'm glad I chose Kicker instead! I ALMOST went w/ RE! Wow is all I can say!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Yeah I agree, what a bunch of crap! Man I'm glad I chose Kicker instead! I ALMOST went w/ RE! Wow is all I can say!

your opinion is yours, i'd personally rather wait 6 months for some re's than listen to kickers.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

ok guys to clear 1 thing up 1st

this issue was NOT caused by re it was caused by the australian distributer for re.

as for progress well there isn't any. he has sold his amps,batts an speakers but is keeping the car just in case a distributer steps up to the plate.

an just quietly there is 1 working on it right now.

Let me say first up, it's not RE's fault at all. They were actually pretty helpful in sorting out what was happening when the Australian distributor could'nt give me an answer.

It's the Distributor's (Phil De Groot) fault, he's just a liar and a scammer. Talks a great game about bringing gear in and what he can do for you, but never delivers.

He's "distributing" T3 audio now, and promised me T1000's when he fell thru with RE in june/july, but all he's done is drag Johnathon/T3's name thru the mud.

The car, with wall and a couple amps and batteries is still lurking in the backyard incase he ever does deliver, or another brand or company is willing to help out, but honestly it's gonna rust out before either happens.

Never, NEVER pay for gear, especially in full, until it's your hands. No matter the promises, the pleading or reasons.

'91 Trooper - 12 x 15's

lol your all hating on re i think its funny.

purplehaze: do you even realize he lives across sea's and you dont. lol kicker sucks anyways imo

That why they have been around for how long? And US Amps has done what? I agree that most of their high-end subs are super nice. But if I was EVER gonna spend THAT kind of money, I'd go w/ DC's or DD or hell I'd try SMD. Actually, I'd maybe try a SoundStream XXX. And btw I just said I was glad I didn't go with them, not b/c they suck, but because they are NOT PROVEN. And b/c of crap like this. And yes I can read, I know he lives over sea's. You really think it couldn't happen to you, just cause your here? He better live on Mars for it to take over a year to get an order after paying, otherwise it is fucked up. And one more thing, Kicker has nice shit, and you are the one who sucks.

EDIT: Okay, so it was the distributor. I still say RE is good, but needs to be around longer.

Man, I'm sorry to hear that for you.

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

lol your all hating on re i think its funny.

purplehaze: do you even realize he lives across sea's and you dont. lol kicker sucks anyways imo

That why they have been around for how long? And US Amps has done what? I agree that most of their high-end subs are super nice. But if I was EVER gonna spend THAT kind of money, I'd go w/ DC's or DD or hell I'd try SMD. Actually, I'd maybe try a SoundStream XXX. And btw I just said I was glad I didn't go with them, not b/c they suck, but because they are NOT PROVEN. And b/c of crap like this. And yes I can read, I know he lives over sea's. You really think it couldn't happen to you, just cause your here? He better live on Mars for it to take over a year to get an order after paying, otherwise it is fucked up. And one more thing, Kicker has nice shit, and you are the one who sucks.

EDIT: Okay, so it was the distributor. I still say RE is good, but needs to be around longer.

Man, I'm sorry to hear that for you.

US amps???? nobody even has any of their gear in their sig... apparently reading>you..

you run square subs

/argument

and to RAD, have you talked to DD? It's probably a good bit more money for 24 2512's than it is for some re sexxx's, but the DD's be worth it :pardon:

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Archived