nautical7 Posted January 26, 2010 Report Posted January 26, 2010 I'm wondering what will be the best to pair with my amp out of these three: Two AQ SDC2.5 12's, Two DC lvl 3 12's, or Two RE SEX 12's? Will be pushed by US Amp md1d : 400w @ 4ohm rms 750w @ 2ohm rms 1200w @ 1ohm rms Total power: 1200w I don't know much about these first hand as I have never heard them in person, only know what I have read. I want to know what will sound the best with a good hit (assuming anythings better then the Kickers I am running). Any input is appreciated. Thanks.
dwright27 Posted January 26, 2010 Report Posted January 26, 2010 level 3s are sex 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Eric B Posted January 26, 2010 Report Posted January 26, 2010 Why not look into some Sundown SA-12s? 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
LoudBlazer Posted January 26, 2010 Report Posted January 26, 2010 I liek the SExs. They can take pwoer and sound great while doing it. I had a pair and I loved em! 1997 2 Door Blazer Bagged & Body Dropped SBC/TH350
TEAM BASS-HZ(BIG E) Posted January 26, 2010 Report Posted January 26, 2010 one level 3 15 TEAM BASS-HZ (BIG E)
nautical7 Posted January 26, 2010 Author Report Posted January 26, 2010 Why not look into some Sundown SA-12s? I'm trying to see what i can get for what i spend. If the $500 for two sundowns will sound as good as something cheaper then I'd like to go that route for now. I'm hoping to learn a lot over the year and start saving for a bigger project, but thats not gonna be for awhile. And I have a box made already for two 12's for my camaro so once i get sick of that and learn more and save up, I plan on building something and try to work with the little bit of room camaros have.
Sp33dyG Posted January 26, 2010 Report Posted January 26, 2010 lvl 3's the only person i wouldnt let build my box would be Ray. Team Heavy-Flex4 SA 12's tuned to 29hz Ampere Audio 3800.1 @ 1 ohmXS Power D3100Big 3Stock alt
treossi Posted January 26, 2010 Report Posted January 26, 2010 AQ is the best engineered sub out of the bunch you listed.. sa12s..hit up jacob about a price on them you mentioned something about 500 bucks.. i heard they were a different price... hit em up they are much better companies than dc and re in my opinion Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
Decaf Posted January 26, 2010 Report Posted January 26, 2010 between the three AQ hands down, unless the sa-12s are cheaper, but i highly doubt that both subs are overbuilt and proven
tristan560 Posted January 26, 2010 Report Posted January 26, 2010 But also its in the install, anyone can take any of those subs and make it louder than the others. Theres no cut and dry which is going to be louder. <u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u> Systemless. <u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u> DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.