Decaf Posted January 26, 2010 Report Posted January 26, 2010 But also its in the install, anyone can take any of those subs and make it louder than the others. Theres no cut and dry which is going to be louder. hmm, lvl3s are re se's basically, which the aq will be louder, period sx's will want more power aq can be tuned higher as well which will be louder overall whereas the lvl3 and sx need to be tuned below 34-35hz to maintain low end (says the guy with AQ in his avatar, lol, but really its the best choice for $140)
nautical7 Posted January 26, 2010 Author Report Posted January 26, 2010 AQ is the best engineered sub out of the bunch you listed.. sa12s..hit up jacob about a price on them you mentioned something about 500 bucks.. i heard they were a different price... hit em up they are much better companies than dc and re in my opinion The sundows were $500 for both, the AQ's are $280 plus shipping for both for the sdc's.
mr.p Posted January 26, 2010 Report Posted January 26, 2010 level 3 12's they bannnggg DCAUDIO BALLS DEEP
rc.btl Posted January 27, 2010 Report Posted January 27, 2010 I'm trying to see what i can get for what i spend. If the $500 for two sundowns will sound as good as something cheaper then I'd like to go that route for now. I'm hoping to learn a lot over the year and start saving for a bigger project, but thats not gonna be for awhile.And I have a box made already for two 12's for my camaro so once i get sick of that and learn more and save up, I plan on building something and try to work with the little bit of room camaros have. If you havent bought anything yet i think you should consider FI Q's 12 or if you dont wanna i like RE's next best to them they have the best air movement. 2004 Grand Prix HU: Alpine 9886 for sale Sub Amp:AQ2200d (possbly 2) Enclosure:BCP Designs. Best for the Money Electrical:1 Stinger SPV70 battery Subs:2 15 D2 AQ HDC coppers Wiring:0gauge power SoundQuest Wiring:0gauge ground Kicker 141.8 @ 28hz tl legal on the dash. 142.6 @ 33hz tl legal on the dash.
nautical7 Posted January 27, 2010 Author Report Posted January 27, 2010 If you havent bought anything yet i think you should consider FI Q's 12 or if you dont wanna i like RE's next best to them they have the best air movement. The Fi's are a little more then i want to spend, especially since the sa subs were cheaper. And are the RE's and AQ's built more for SQ or SPL? I'm looking for an SPL built sub.
Decaf Posted January 27, 2010 Report Posted January 27, 2010 If you havent bought anything yet i think you should consider FI Q's 12 or if you dont wanna i like RE's next best to them they have the best air movement. this is why u shouldnt talk unless you know, the qs will need nearly 2000w rms, not 1200 The Fi's are a little more then i want to spend, especially since the sa subs were cheaper.And are the RE's and AQ's built more for SQ or SPL? I'm looking for an SPL built sub. the sdc2.5 are aq's "sq" line that gets retarded loud for what it is sa-12s are great but almost twice the price ses are wonderful, but u have the potential to be overall loudest with the aq on 1200w rms
Tooshort064 Posted January 27, 2010 Report Posted January 27, 2010 AQ is the best engineered sub out of the bunch you listed.. sa12s..hit up jacob about a price on them you mentioned something about 500 bucks.. i heard they were a different price... hit em up they are much better companies than dc and re in my opinion What I Do not understand is Why the hell the Admins Are tolerating this When DC is a SMD Partner Now! You made your little stupid video and making ignorant comments thats interfering with people's buisness And sale's. just because Your subs didn't live up to what you wanted does'nt mean it's the end of the world. You no llonger use the product and move on! don't rant and rave and make comments like DC PWNT ME!!!... maybe you PWNT yourself. I havent Had one problem at All With mine.Along With others,,And also you state there's better companies than RE......... Then why are you running RE components ? Seriously I dont know the whole story Between you and DC And Really Don't care about your problem ! What I do care about is the fact some companies make mistakes and some fuck up . and alot of times it's USER ERROR but yet the company takes the fall because of Idiot's Like YOU. Seriously Grow Some Balls grow the fuck up son and drop it. its bullshit damn think about this your little bullshit comments are as bad as a kindergarten tattle tale kid. hell your acting like one.and too people who know better about DC sit and laugh at your ass. SERIOUSLY I THINK YOU NEED TO DROP YOUR CHILDISH BULLSHIT OR I VOTE :ban: 95 Civic Coupe Pioneer AVH-P7600DVD Kinetik HC-1200 In Front Kinetik HC-2000 In Rear Memphis 16-MCA3004 2 X Memphis 16-MCD1000 With Maxxsonics MLX-100 2 X DC LVL 4 XL 12's Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS In Door's Kenwood KFC-6982ie In Rear Deck All Memphis Wire/Rca's and misc.
Loudcivic Posted January 27, 2010 Report Posted January 27, 2010 i like my re sex 15" it sounds clean and bangs at the same time. and tes it moves some air for sure 2015 silverado crew cab nothing atm but soon...
Decaf Posted January 27, 2010 Report Posted January 27, 2010 What I Do not understand is Why the hell the Admins Are tolerating this When DC is a SMD Partner Now!You made your little stupid video and making ignorant comments thats interfering with people's buisness And sale's. just because Your subs didn't live up to what you wanted does'nt mean it's the end of the world. You no llonger use the product and move on! don't rant and rave and make comments like DC PWNT ME!!!... maybe you PWNT yourself. I havent Had one problem at All With mine.Along With others,,And also you state there's better companies than RE......... Then why are you running RE components ? Seriously I dont know the whole story Between you and DC And Really Don't care about your problem ! What I do care about is the fact some companies make mistakes and some fuck up . and alot of times it's USER ERROR but yet the company takes the fall because of Idiot's Like YOU. Seriously Grow Some Balls grow the fuck up son and drop it. its bullshit damn think about this your little bullshit comments are as bad as a kindergarten tattle tale kid. hell your acting like one.and too people who know better about DC sit and laugh at your ass. SERIOUSLY I THINK YOU NEED TO DROP YOUR CHILDISH BULLSHIT OR I VOTE :ban: u need to settle down ur being childish also report?
finkster Posted January 27, 2010 Report Posted January 27, 2010 If youre thinking between an se or level 3...get whichever is cheaper.... they're the same fuckin thing.... DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.