Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

BTW, I'am trying to get these and a 18" out as soon as I can get a big enough amplifier to test these with so I know there is no comebacks

These are done, and so is CC_audio s 18" I just have nothing to test with that can handle ohm loads lower than 4 ohms

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted
The basket look chrome and shiny...

lmao yeah got to have the chrome man, even if nobody can see it. blew the tang band woofer today so yeah im ready for some actual bass now.

(tang band 5.25'' woofer)

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Posted

now that looks sexy lol

MEMBER>>Team Pulse Car Audio

97 Z71 sierra

8" jl w0 md 400watt amp and dvd system

2000 malibu

1 18" old style btl, jl audio 1000/1v2 build in progress

My YouTube

100% positive buyer feedback on eBay mmatsjugg306 is my ID there

[topic='http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/148756-dd9515mmatsjugg-feedback/']leave me feedback hear for buying and selling[/topic]

rps20121104_200858.jpgSDC11631-1.jpg

Posted
lmao yeah got to have the chrome man, even if nobody can see it. blew the tang band woofer today so yeah im ready for some actual bass now.

(tang band 5.25'' woofer)

what about the beast 8? that not gonna happen anymore?

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

Posted

he definitely knows his stuff when it comes to speaker building. i'd like to order some spare parts here n there and try my own hand at it. just to do it :P

very nice looking speaker tho :good:

 

 

Posted

i love high rolls i just have no idea why all of the company's dont use them? are they better or so they serve a different purpose

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 9174 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...