Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I had a Mt Dew this summer so jumped at the chance to buy one at a local cafe.. but felt I needed to consume more than one in my life so bought a 12 pack today. Also found the Dr Pepper heritage because I was looking for it... I heard there are others, I didn't see any.

What kinds are there and what is your favorite so far? I wish corn syrup would be banned from our food and our cars. Maybe I should move to Brazil.

images-1.jpg
Posted

I like both the pepsi and dew, its nice to drink a soda and not have that shitty aftertaste like the cornsyrups have.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Posted

I've had the pepsi throwback and the mountain dew and the dr pepper they are the shizznit I wish this wasn't a temporary thing

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Posted
whats different about the taste of them?

The newer soda we drink uses corn syrup for sweetening, were as the old throwback stuff is using sugar.

I LOVE MT DEW!

but the throw back with sugar.. Just BAD!! imo.

 

 

Posted

Yeah, not even natural corn syrup it is HFCS 55 which is 55% fructose and 45% glucose.

I think the cane sugar is about 100% sucrose but I'm not sure. Somebody might have to correct me on that. I just had this in chemistry last semester too but already forgot.

Anyhow, the corn syrup is not natural and is "Cut" to make it cheaper. In South American they have more sugar can than corn so it isn't an issue, we just have a large amount of GOVERNMENT SUBSIDIZED corn, so we can thank them for it.

images-1.jpg
Posted

i like the mountain dew throwback. much more than the regular.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Posted
The newer soda we drink uses corn syrup for sweetening, were as the old throwback stuff is using sugar.

I LOVE MT DEW!

but the throw back with sugar.. Just BAD!! imo.

oh okay i gotta give them a try

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9117 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...