New Addition To My Fleet........(new F150 :) )

you can never go wrong with a ford truck...would def. get some 22s or 24s with a 2 inch drop in the back it it will be so damn sick....nice choice in trucks...does it have the 4.7 or the 5.4

What were you smokeing? You can never go wrong with a Chevy. Please dont make me get into this lol

I put 2 10" Shallow mount pioneers under the seat of a F-250 Super Duty deisel with about 500 watts each and they were slamming and wer loud! Shakeing his whole truck. Only had 5 inches to fit something under their too lol

Edited by PaulO2288

Whats up with this chevy vs ford crap, i work at a chevy dealership and hear it all the time. Did henry ford screw chevys girl and they both decided to make cars?

Im buying geo metros from now on.

Car-96 blazer 4 door

Amp- Us-Amps M2D2

Front stage- Infinity Reference Comps 6.5

Subs- Undecided open to all offers and opinions

You had to have it all

Have you had enough

You greedy little bastard

You get what deserved

When all is said and done

I will be the one

To leave you in your misery and hate what you have become

My advice for the truck is nice 24s from maybe Foose? with Bagz on it. Dont forget the socks! Give this one winter socks if you know what i mean xD (a lil bit more tire for more comfort is what i mean haha)

regards

1 Alpine 9886

1 Clarion APA250 100w @ 4 Ohms

1 Rockford-Fosgate 10" p2

1 Bassworx 10" Sealed enclosoure

My advice for the truck is nice 24s from maybe Foose? with Bagz on it. Dont forget the socks! Give this one winter socks if you know what i mean xD (a lil bit more tire for more comfort is what i mean haha)

regards

thanks for the advice.....i got it though.

if i ever decide to put rims on it i will not put "winter socks" on it though.....to me, nothing ghey'er then a 45 series tire on a 24" rim. Even a 40 is way too much. I like rubba-bands.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

who doesn't like rubba-bands?

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

i liked them till i hit a pot hole in the road on night when it was raining and the rubberband snapped and my rim got busted.... However if i want to keep my 17's on my civic i have to have the rubberbands since its been lowered

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

• 2 months later...

sorry to bring back an old thread, but thats a nice one, a buddy of mine has one just like that except its white, to stay on the DL but still custom throw some 18" rims on it, the style of rims thats currently on the Hoe. That'd look BA but still kepp you DL

TexasTech2.jpg

"Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB

Joe owns my soul.

Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824

• 2 weeks later...