Jump to content

favorite energy drink


what's your favorite energy drink  

81 members have voted

  1. 1. what's your favorite energy drink

    • monster green
      25
    • monster blue
      5
    • redbull
      17
    • NOS
      5
    • full throttle
      2
    • rockstar
      13
    • lost
      0
    • mountain dew. i count this as an energy drink due to it's high caffeine content
      5
    • AMP
      9


Recommended Posts

Posted
heart murmurs are kinda fun though.... seriously been there

not going to lie they are kind of cool but not when they get intense and lately its been quite intense.. I gots an 8" pounding away in my chest

ive been in his room before, i was going to knock them all over lol,, the man aint lyin

I VOTE ROCKSTAR!

everyone wants to knock that shit over its just stacked no glue haha!

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Posted

rockstar punch..

they got rockstar here 2 for $1. we got like 5 cases the other day for like $30

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

Rockstar only because of the juice varieties which can be easily diluted with a water chaser, because that shit is too sweet, same with red bull (unless there is Jag involved).

images-1.jpg
Posted
rockstar punch..

they got rockstar here 2 for $1. we got like 5 cases the other day for like $30

ship me a case :spiteful:

I'll get a monster when I don't want something as strong its seems to be more sweet and less sour tasting than rockstars

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Posted
:shok: ur gunna have a heart attack...
heart murmurs are kinda fun though.... seriously been there

Hell yeah, heart attack murmurs all that

I was drinking like 3 monsters a day, moved up to the big monsters, next thing I know after a couple years of the monsters, and well smoking too, heart murmurs, skipping beats, stopping, and numbness in my body!!! life was at risk just for some bomb tasting energy drink

I barely drink energy drinks anymore, but I LOVE the taste of the blue Monster- And 5hr nothing, doesn't do anything for me

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted
why not vault? also a high caffeine content. if not more than mt dew. vault is my fav by far

mtn dew has 54mg caffeine per 12oz can, vault at 69mg caffeine per 12oz can. Vault FTMFW!

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2473 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...