Full Excursion - Kingsuv's Build

NICE RECOVERY!!

Looking VERY nice man!!

heh, if you want, you could get some bullet proof windows.. so your windows could never shatter and stuff... lol.. i had a friend in illinois do that for his hatchback... only cuz he shattered rear more than 3 times.. lol

I really like your system Bill, its looking VERY nice!

Best wishes to you!

06 SCION tC

NICE RECOVERY!!

Looking VERY nice man!!

heh, if you want, you could get some bullet proof windows.. so your windows could never shatter and stuff... lol.. i had a friend in illinois do that for his hatchback... only cuz he shattered rear more than 3 times.. lol

I really like your system Bill, its looking VERY nice!

Best wishes to you!

Thanks!

There is a company in So Cal that does it but when I got a price I said thats ok. I do however have a tint now that will keep the window in place after being broken in to. So the perp can't get in through the window.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Thanks!

There is a company in So Cal that does it but when I got a price I said thats ok. I do however have a tint now that will keep the window in place after being broken in to. So the perp can't get in through the window.

I dont remember which forum I was reading it in, but it was a while ago and there is this stuff that is like tint that goes on your windows. Im pretty sure it was used for windows in buildings and homes and can be used on cars too.

If I remember right, it comes in a few different thickness's and there are a couple colors like clear and gray and maybe something else.

They had videos on the companys site of it being tested with some guns and the bullet not going through or shattering the window completly.

Yeah

I've talked to many of the film manafactures about the different kind, glue, UV protection, color,s thickness, weight, etc. It's a pretty loose testing as far as how 'bullet proof" a type of film is. There's not a standard line they use to test from product to product.

The stuff I will be working is commerical store front security film. 22mm with a silver tint. Then I will have to glue it at the bottom edge of the window to the window track. It's pretty much the best I can do to keep people out. It's not a 100% as any film will give when worked on long enough. However I hope it more hassle then it's worth to the creeps.

I guess the best way to find out how much it will take is to do some testing. :lol::D

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

So.....

What do we have here?

Posted Image

All Cleaned out

Posted Image

What might this be?

Posted Image

Amp rack all in and ready to go

Posted Image

Box is in but what might it be?...

Posted Image

new battery rack too, looks to small to be in my truck.

Posted Image

I spy only 4 holes in the top. What gives?

Guess we will have to wait and see. :)

Archived