Anyone watched this? I am only 35 minutes in and almost reduced to tears at how crazy the situation was and just seeings so many images and sounds and memoirs being flashed at you. Very intense.

This is making me excited for Pacific when it comes out in March!

I think I might watch the rest of this show in standard def just to make it a bit less real for me.

images-1.jpg

This was aired in Nov or Dec...I only got to see the 1st four...watching the History HD channel and not the regular History channel, its completely different...for me here on the westcoast with comcast cable History HD runs on Eastcoast time so I was able to watch the same thing 3 hrs later on the regular channel and its like night and day

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

It was the sweetnes... I watched every episode the week they aired it. And yes WW2 is crazy, we will NEVER have a war like that one again. I will admit I am a bit of a WW2 buff... :)

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

It was the sweetnes... I watched every episode the week they aired it. And yes WW2 is crazy, we will NEVER have a war like that one again. I will admit I am a bit of a WW2 buff... :)

The part I almost broke down was just seeing how Britain was the ONLY domacracy fighting the Nazis and they had taken over basically all of Europe except for Switzerland.

That was before we even helped and it was because we got attacked. I had no idea we were so unprepared and pussy we didn't expect to help out.. what would have happened without Pearl Harbor? Crazy shit.

images-1.jpg