HONDA CIVIC big 3

well see i have the batt - to chassis, the alt to batt + , the other on im trying to figure out.I have two that I can do theres on coming from my radiator core support to the power steering pump.Then theres one coming off a bracket on the transmission to the chassis.shoul I do both or one

yeah i posted it in the alternator wiring tutorial in colors for people like you that don't like to research

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

everywhere you see a skinny copper wire replace it for best power pass thru. Also take sand paper and rustoleum paint color of your choice sand down the replacement area to bare metal tighten down new wire and spray over with rustoleum to prevent rusting. Will help greatly with light dimming, power transfer and acceleration.

NSPL 2001 Trunk 251-500 world champion. 2009 2nd place 0-1800 147.9 under 1800 watts. 2011 0-3601 Trunk Champion. No Typo Current 0-3600 Trunk WR Holder! 149.9 (0-1800) /147.5 (1801-3600) /???.? (3601-up) need new front window first! TEAMHIGHX-CURSIONsig-1.jpg

Learn to be quiet about what your workin on.. L O S E = (L)etting (O)thers (S)ee (E)verything

Look like your civic have cruise control box.. I have to tell getting the positive wire to the civic is damn tricky somtimes because the alternator located at the bottom of the engine.. The only time i get it when i swap it..

i did mines to the power steering instead of the valve cover, the tranny mount ones thick enough i think, lol but you can do if you'd like. the alternator ones a itch, but its worth it. i geuss...... is running the optima better then running a kinetik 1400 or an xs bat? costs are about the same..

04 Acura TL

Sundown build coming soon.

i did mines to the power steering instead of the valve cover, the tranny mount ones thick enough i think, lol but you can do if you'd like. the alternator ones a itch, but its worth it. i geuss...... is running the optima better then running a kinetik 1400 or an xs bat? costs are about the same..

you can do it that way too, i just replaced my factory wires with 1/0 ones...

i prefer the kinetik 1400s by a long shot... i have 2 of them in my trunk and they outperform the yellow top by 20+ AH. i'll be putting one of my 1400s under my hood when i finally get my hc2000/hc2400

the alternator one is a BITCH to do. MAKE SURE YOU DISCONNECT YOUR BATTERY TERMINAL COMPLETELY BEFORE YOU TRY TO DO THE ALT+ TO BATTERY +

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

Archived