Suicide bombing & my encounter with the bomb squad

slugdub

I am probably going to hell but it doesn't seem like anyone in the frame gets hurt so I can't help but keep restarting this video... and laughing my ass off every time. They should have included more of the interview part:

Edited by slugdub
images-1.jpg

FUck that bro ....this shit is serious i mean shit how would you like it your just minding your own businnes at a mcdonalds about to eat your buger and teh BOOM your dead

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

FUck that bro ....this shit is serious i mean shit how would you like it your just minding your own businnes at a mcdonalds about to eat your buger and teh BOOM your dead

Actually, that sort of happened to me. I used to live across from a McDonald's in Jerusalem and the bomb squad showed up. I made a video of it (feel free to make fun of me I am the one whining like a bitch, I was scared haha)

Oh and it is labeled to sound interesting because I experimented with youtube promotions (penny a click advertising) as well as key word luring etc. Enjoy!

images-1.jpg

well i didnt find anything funny about the first video, it sounded like a firework and alot of random language lol

the second video u sounded like a lil bitch :cray: jk bro, personally i think if someone want to blow them self up b/c they believe in something you should out and blow yourself up and dont hurt innocent ppl in the process.

there some crazy video where the guy walks into a middle of a crows with a brief case and kneels down and calls a bunch of ppl over to check out wut he has and den BOOM

shit like that pisses me off

Haha, well thanks. I don't find this type of thing funny exactly, I am just very interested in it, so therefore as a conosur each clip is going to illicit a different reaction from me.

There was one from Afghanistan last month of a an ambulance blowing up that was like "HOLY SHIT" but I also sort of laughed, just at the absurdity, the sheer power and the fact you can hear the ambulance siren and everyone is running then BOOM!

I mean, people watch action movies and laugh and scream too, its just a hobby and entertainment:

images-1.jpg