GETTING screwed by uncle sam

yea luckily i didnt have to pay for taxes im not getting a bad refund either. sorry to hear that you have to pay in.

but then again you know what they say about obama

O ne

B ig

A ss

M istake

A merica

Sigh. Seriously? You can't even blame Bush for HAVING to pay taxes..granted you can blame him for tax cuts during two wars..but still.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Refunds don't have cents. They're all whole amounts.

Edit: Every tax return I've ever done for someone has always had a whole amount for what they owe and/or their refund. I assume it's the same in every state.

My mom has had one with not a whole dollar so I'm assuming I could too. I was actually suprised I was getting anything.

yall complaining about the taxes coming out of these big a$$ checks u get each week making damn good money and ive been outa work for a year now and kant find a job feel lucky u got job and one that pays well and stop bit(hing

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

yall complaining about the taxes coming out of these big a$$ checks u get each week making damn good money and ive been outa work for a year now and kant find a job feel lucky u got job and one that pays well and stop bit(hing

haha i dont make big bucks but i feel ya for your job loss man it sucks economy is still shit

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4

x2 working in a party store i see a lot of people who have that same situation. I wish I could make half of that in a paycheck

wait for it...........

?

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4

Archived