KOC 2010

loganberry

Last I recall we are supposed to have free entry for us who competed last year.....

Socal had nothing Spl wise for us anyways, imagine they don't want us around.

Last year they pushed people around in bass race to make sure they covered every class and we still smoked them.

Lol, at least last year King Of Cali means something... this year the south can enjoy winning without competition.....

FWIW winning with no competition gets old anyways, were getting bored putting it down for Cali.... Your turn!

" KINGS OF CALI " . . . . . you might as well call it " KINGS OF SO-CAL " :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

It can't be " Kings Of Cali " without the other half (NOR-CAL) . . . . LOL

ya they just made the title meaningless

so what your the king of cali just cause you didnt go up VS. nor cal lol LIES!!!! there all LIES your not the king lol

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Im sorry, but then what is WCF? There is no show down here for WCF so we would have to drive up north to do WCF.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

wcf was a special show just for us up here that doug stockton did, iirc you guys have db drag and bassrace shows down there that doug dosnt host, why should you get in on our money we put into it if you only did 1 or 2 shows of his... imo its bs, freeland is mad because people kept harpin on him for getting there plaques and stickers like they were promised and he went all cheap when he promised the world at the beginning....and our guys have made the trip down there, i know bill was at the koc south, and i know nyman has made some shows down there too

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived