Why not Ford? Wasn't Ford one of the American companies that didn't take any bailout money?

i dont care for ford just because i love chevy and cool you had a honda that did 300k miles my first car was a cavalier that had 260k then i totaled it for insurance money to get my blazer so good one?

id rather have somthing that has always been made in usa
i love my chevy 2500 silverado hd and the japanese turbo diesel that came in it! ;)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Why not Ford? Wasn't Ford one of the American companies that didn't take any bailout money?
little know fact that 90% of fords made in the past 10 yrs are still on the road

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

They did the same thing every other car company has done and that was to throw a bone at a problem and not fix it correctly the first time so they let it linger around and continue to cause more problems. Then you have another problem you don't fix but let linger around with throwing bones at that and not fix it in a timely manner and then the media get ahold of it and blows it all out of proportion and instead of a tiny easy to fix problem now you have several problems that make you look like an ass. Every large manufacturing company has pulled shit like that including airline makers.

Edited by Skullz

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

i didnt even read this but stay with an American Car lmao end of story well dont get a ford but i mean get away from honda and toyota you dont need a tonka toy

All foreign vehicles are built in the US now, while MOST of the 'big' three are built else where.

This is just a small bump in the road for Toyota. They've all gone through this and will again and again..

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

I'm going to have to agree with Eric, something seems a little fishy.

i dont care for ford just because i love chevy and cool you had a honda that did 300k miles my first car was a cavalier that had 260k then i totaled it for insurance money to get my blazer so good one?

:clapping: Way to go TeeeeeeeJaaaaaaaayyyyy!! Keep loving your Chevy and paying out the ass to fix your less than reliable Blazer!

http://www.carcomplaints.com/Chevrolet/Blazer/1997/

Edited by JDirty96

I love toyota... but thats jus my personal opinion... i wouldnt mind driving a new ford, chevy or any auto manufactures latest line up of automobiles... i jus love toyota... my family has always driven toyota cars... and they always last 10+ years... my moms driving a Toyota '92 MR2... and it still runs like a charm...

My first truck... My first Real build...

*Update 8/9/10 DC Power 270xp Alt is In!!!*

1997 Toyota T-100 DC Level 5 18" in a T-line

Everybody wants their system to be....

1. Cheap

2. Reliable

3. Loud

...you can only pick two.

micahmye hertz pack