Jump to content

Avalanche Vs 08 WRX STi


Which one...  

49 members have voted

  1. 1. Should I buy?

    • New WRX STi
      29
    • 4WD Avakance
      20


Recommended Posts

Posted

wrx sti with a little lift kit so when you put the system in it'll level it out

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63

Posted

i second the evo comment. evo 8s are the sexx :D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Posted

subbie..the awd drive system in those are far better than the 4x4 in the av...unless you live where it snow 20-30". DO NOT LIFT THE WRX.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

I love Subaru AWD.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Posted

STI hands down.

--To those saying Evo > Sti, you haven't researched them at all... Just judging by looks. I researched the EVO vs STI aspect a while back because I was going to buy one. STI beats the EVO in everything... and I mean EVERYTHING. Wasted my time anyway because I didn't go with either. :yahoo:

stop making sense you'll kill the argument.

Earth, you feel me?

You aren't loud enough to be felt.

Posted

i voted for the ava because the ava can go places the subie cant and the ava has more room inside and the back panels to the bed can be removed and u can have one hell of a blow threw back thare

Lost prophets carclub

DD for life

Visit my youtube My link

Posted

Well, When I meant lift kit, I meant a little one for ground clearance, given it's a sube I will take it off road, and even on road the roads can get pretty nasty.

It's not at all uncommon to see ruts carved into dirt roads roads up to a foot deep.

[HOONIGAN]*

'01 Ford F-250 LWB
JVC KD-R950BT / Alpine MRV-M500 / (2) SWA-10s4

Posted
STI hands down.

--To those saying Evo > Sti, you haven't researched them at all... Just judging by looks. I researched the EVO vs STI aspect a while back because I was going to buy one. STI beats the EVO in everything... and I mean EVERYTHING. Wasted my time anyway because I didn't go with either. :yahoo:

Ummm no.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Posted

Well, I don't like the looks of the Evo, and the interior looks like ass to me so It's not really an option.

[HOONIGAN]*

'01 Ford F-250 LWB
JVC KD-R950BT / Alpine MRV-M500 / (2) SWA-10s4

Posted
Ummm no.

Some people may disagree with you while some may not, but at least state why you say no haha

Oh and

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/sedans...ti/results.html

Motor Trend disagrees with you too, but

http://www.roadandtrack.com/tests/comparis..._wrx_sti_page_3

Road and track does agree with you..although they mention the STi is 'more livable as a daily driver'

It's an argument that will never end..like Ford vs Chevy vs...

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9023 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...