XS Power

XS Power Battery Wattage Guide

I have D3400 under the hood, and will have a 200A Alt. I want to run DC 5.0K, I know I will need to cover the low output alt by extra batteries, but I don't know which type and how much.

Would 1 D3100 be ok? maybe another 2 D3400? or should I mount more than this? my major considering is weight, I want to make the most efficient decision considering weight and enough power.

Thank you.

• 1 month later...

I have 2 alpine type R's 10's an a 1800 RMS Boss phantom PH5000D Amp an a stock alternator and no big 3 witch battery would you suggest for using under the hood? the car is a 1990 honda accord, would D5100 be good?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi ive got 4 dc 5k and a 300 amp excessive amp alt, i wanna run 16 volts, how many d1600 do i need, i read earlier that 1 d1600 will do 3000 watt daily so if i run 3 per amp would that cover me o.k, it will be used in comps but mainly for daily driving? cheers. p.s do you have a distributor is australia?

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

13e4c3e0-74af-42b9-8d07-ebbd2b684e14_zps7d713c4c.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Oooooookkkkkkk one 350 amp externally regulated mecman alt running audio gear only.

stock alt will run truck (2 alts)

2 dc 7.5's and a 175.4.

4 or 5 or more d 3100's will I need???? Just a daily driver

Amps will be running at one ohm

Thanks

Edited by sawchuk1974

Whoa, oh no, please don't go buy kinetik....

Psh. Good luck with all that, apparently the information provided in the thread wasn't enough. Not of course have not even provided important information...like...amperage? Oh, of course you're going to run two alts...but what size? What brand?

I would do the biggest battery under the hood, at least 350 amps charging, and six D3100s. But you know, if its too late for handholding, good luck with all that.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I am going to be putting in about 4-5000 watt system and i have a 170a alternator at idle and was wondering if i bought a xs5100 would that be fine for the rear batt. with a d3400 in the front for starting battery?

whats wrong with fat chicks? they are like mopeds, as long as your friends dont see you riding it, they are a blast! hahah

I am dumb as a stump. I live in the south and we are all dumb here.