For the past month, I've though that my internet has been disconnected. We got a notice in the mail, and the balance was quite high..

It acted like it wasn't connected and when you tried to go to a website it redirected to some comcast shit asking you to sign up, so I/we figured it was disconnected.. my mom called today and they said it's been on the whole time :( fuck..

thats a virus son

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

someone stoled ur internets : (

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

I never have problems with my computer until i pay out the ass for "the best" virus protection.

Its like a bullet proof vest. People are more likely to shoot you if you have protection..

Haven't had virus protection or any problems whatsoever in 2+ years.

Anywayssss...

You probably have a virus.

Edited by kx519

84 K5 Blazer

3" body, 2" Suspension

35" Maxxis Bighorn

100amp Alt

Marine deep cycle for the amps (freebie)

KnuKonceptz 1/0

8 Hifonics HFi 12D4's in ~19cubes tuned to 35hz

Audiopipe AP-18001D

RF 5x8's in the kicks

Almani 5.25 comp. in back

Kenwood KAC-645

--IN THE FUTURE--

None.

<!--quoteo(post=0:date=Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM:name=Decaf)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Decaf @ Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->we seriously need some butt plugs so you guys stop spewing chit talk<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I never have problems with my computer until i pay out the ass for "the best" virus protection.

So now i run completely exposed. Haven't had a problem in 2+ years.

Anywayssss...

You probably have a virus.

Exactly what a cracker wants to hear ;)

Same thing happened to me a few months ago except I use one of the Verizon Cards. It wasn't a virus for me, it was a problem at their Verizon Center; good thing I have unlimited... :P

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

When you get the craptastic page thats redirrected you there it meant you were late on a payment and they disabled it but left connected to the system. Simply put they disabled the modem and when your mom called they prolly reactivated the modem pending a payment.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

When you get the craptastic page thats redirrected you there it meant you were late on a payment and they disabled it but left connected to the system. Simply put they disabled the modem and when your mom called they prolly reactivated the modem pending a payment.

That's what I figured but he said it was never disconnected.. and they don't turn off one and not the other (we have cable and internet, cable has worked "fine" the whole time.. by "fine" I mean that it freezes all the time.. fuck comcast :( )

that sux bro. i have a verizon aircard. costs me $60 a month for 5 gigabytes, which aint shit if you download movies and music. just go my bill for this month $125 cuz i went over like 1400 megabytes. sux but i would say drop comcast if you can, sounds like they're tryin to reem you a new one.

currently just running a JL 12W7 and RF BD 1001

soon to come

soundstream XXX 18

Memphis mojo MCD4KW

Big azz box in tha backseat

working out other details

soundstream.jpg

logo_mca.gif

that sux bro. i have a verizon aircard. costs me $60 a month for 5 gigabytes, which aint shit if you download movies and music. just go my bill for this month $125 cuz i went over like 1400 megabytes. sux but i would say drop comcast if you can, sounds like they're tryin to reem you a new one.

It seems that they are. I'm not mad that it was connected and I didn't know about it, I'm mad that it was their problem and I still got charged for it :(

I use a lot more than 5gb/month I get 250gb/month for only 65.. and 20mb/s

I have to call them or some shit today as it seems they fucked up my bill.. :( I paid $60 yesterday, this brought my bill down to $93, she told me that if I paid $6 more then it would bring me clear out of not being turned off.. so I went to the bank and got $20 out and was trying to put $10 on it and she was talking on phone and put $6 on it. I see on the first receipt that it says my bill is $93.35 on the 2nd bill it's suddenly $150.35...I was charged $57 within 5 minutes? I don't even have any service from them that cost $57/month so wtf.. I don't think so.

Edited by somerandomguy