Sonic Electronix

HELP ME TALK HIM OUT OF IT!!

the price he is paying isnt bad for those Kickers at all I really dont understand what everybody is getting at.

Just because it says DC on it doesnt mean it's better than any other sub like some people in this thread seem to think. Yea the lvl 3 has potential to sound better, but I honestly dont think he cares as long as its loud.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

if he wants you to build it and help him, tell him to stfu and do what you say or else you wont help him.

X2 :lol:

'05 CHEVY TAHOE

Pioneer N4 | 4- MEMPHIS M3 12's ..... 2 DC LVL 4 XL's ON THE WAY | 1- MEMPHIS MOJO 4k | 2- Optima Yellow Tops

Ohio Gen 295A Alt | Kicker 1/0 Wires, RCA's, & Connections | BIG 3 | SECOND SKIN SPL TILES

dc_audio.jpg

secondskin_728x90.gif[/center]

As far as everyone critiquing my retailing, you are in the wrong thread.It's up to me as the installer/builder and retailer to choose what I think he should go with from his desired goals and wanted results.If some one came to me and said they wanted a Jensen head unit, I would tell him the Wal-Mart is two miles south on the right, and that I don't sell that junk.He has no experience whatsoever in car audio, and it's a long-time hobby of mine.While I am not referring to Kicker as junk equipment, I do believe that there is much better out there for the money.For what he wanted, Kicker was not the best option for him, but he couldn't pull away from the name and title.And while I am a firm believer of the install being 90% of the job, it is just plain idiotic to say that the product doesn't matter. If the product didn't matter then their wouldn't be a need for Fi, Digital Designs, DC, etc.And the reason there are companies out there making so much money off of people is because there are so many people that don't care about quality, people that don't know, and people that are simply looking for a certain wattage on an amp and don't really care to do any research.

Then why the fuck ask the question??? If I came to you and said I wanted Kicker and you tried to sell me something else, I'd go else where. It's his money and NOT your choice as to what he gets. It's him and his money. I can see trying to get him from going with some Sony xplode or walmart pioneer's but your asking about a very well known name in the industry that is good quality and making a pissing thread and asking a question about helping you talk him out of it...according to this you had his mind made up for him and he doesn't have a choice with his own money.

Threads like this will always end up causing a back and forth and you make one knowing you had his mind made up for him..funny. :)

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Let him pick what he want but obviously make suggestions. Just build a great box, which we all know is the main thing.

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

have him look ( I know you don't want him too) but look at the new, revised 2010 CVX 15's...even better than before :)

Off topic but Polecat any chance of you guys taking in my two ZX2500's for a refurb warhorse?????? :give_rose:

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Then why the fuck ask the question??? If I came to you and said I wanted Kicker and you tried to sell me something else, I'd go else where. It's his money and NOT your choice as to what he gets. It's him and his money. I can see trying to get him from going with some Sony xplode or walmart pioneer's but your asking about a very well known name in the industry that is good quality and making a pissing thread and asking a question about helping you talk him out of it...according to this you had his mind made up for him and he doesn't have a choice with his own money.

Threads like this will always end up causing a back and forth and you make one knowing you had his mind made up for him..funny. :)

X2....I just like kicker and feel like kicker would be louder than DC subs anyday

www.bassproducers.com

TEAMS

TEAM BASSPRODUCERS, TEAM HERTZ (VA)

*Ranger System*

(4) 18" Kicker Comp

(4) 10" Kicker Comp

Dual Stinger Alts.

(5) Rockford Punch 200's

(2) Punch 100's

*Outlander System*152.6 DB so Far*

(8) TXX-APX12W

(2) AP-30001D'S

(2) AP-2004'S

(8) APMB6'S

(4) KHC2400'S

well, do you think that's a fair trade? :)

Yup I sure do. My two plus a couple of bills for one of your "REFURB" Warhorse would work out real well for me.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

Archived